1,132 results
All reviews front desk off the highway nice hotel room was clean waffles great place to stay stay there again king room south carolina enjoyed my stay great breakfast one night stay in town happy hour cookies staff was friendly fries
Reviewed 16 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
LEXWING1, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Excellent one night stay - from the well appointed room, great bed, and lovely breakfast. Could hear toilets and showers from the room above, but other than that, very quiet stay. They offer a discounted rate if visiting someone at the Presbyterian Community.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
LEXWING1, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear 967lorraine,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We have a wonderful relationship with Presbyterian Community and would love to accommodate anyone coming in to visit family or friends. I am glad you enjoyed your room and the breakfast we offer every morning. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Lexington/Wingate area!

Peggy Kellerhals
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Reviewed 6 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I was traveling with my husband for an conference and was given one price when booked. We arrived for a late check in and when we got their the person at the front desk wanted me to sign for a rate that was not what I was originally told. When brought to her attention she kept say how she had just gotten in for work instead of let me check on the issue. I had to ask her to check on the rate she was providing even though she was just getting in to work. The bathroom toilet was not clean upon arrival either. I travel with Lysol wipes and it was late so I just cleaned it and let it go.

Date of stay: February 2018
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
LEXWING1, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Columbia / Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Tihallen,

I do apologize for the service you encountered upon check in. This is a training issue and I will speak with the Guest Service Representative immediately. I looked into your reservation and I do see your rate was changed to a higher rate, but was corrected to the original rate. I will also inform our Executive Housekeeper on the condition you found the toilet. We know you have a choice of hotels to stay at and we strive to provide the best customer service and clean rooms for our guests! We hope to see you the next time you are in the Lexington/Columbia area!

Peggy Kellerhals