All reviews the cottages the blue ridge mountains our honeymoon red horse hot tub romantic getaway get away from it all gas fireplace peace and quiet private entrance beautiful property b and b the main house chain hotels coffee maker hayloft cottage waterfall tour
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We spent our anniversary weekend in the Stable cottage with our furbaby. Loved the quiet country and having our hooved friends downstairs. The owners could not have been more helpful and friendly. The staff even made an appointment at the vet when we had an unexpected problem with our dog.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon S
TheRedHorseInn, Owner at The Red Horse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad that enjoyed your trip and your pup is feeling better.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here over 10 years ago and being here this weekend brought back good memories. I can’t say enough about this Inn! The rooms and bathrooms are spacious and decorated tastefully. The grounds are immaculate and the sunset was unbelievable. Christian made sure every thing was taken care of: a birthday surprise, the self serve breakfast, an extensive wine selection and a variety of cheeses.
Only an hour from where we live so I am sure we will be back and hope it isn’t another 10 years!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandi E
TheRedHorseInn, Owner at The Red Horse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for the review Sani! I hope it won't be another 10 years either!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have stayed in B and B’s before but the Red Horse Inn really made an impression. We stayed in the Gable Room and you are not going to find a place with a more magnificent view. Christian was very attentive to us and made us feel like family and that he wanted to share this wonderful place with us. My wife and I feel like we have found a treasure and will definitely plan to return!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clemsonarcher
TheRedHorseInn, Owner at The Red Horse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We'll see you next time!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Welcome to a quiet relaxing getaway in the foothills of smokies! Christian welcomes you to the unique, tranquil Inn that has awesome views of the neighboring hills! My wife and I rented one of the cottages and loved the decor, comfy beds and isolation from nearly everybody and everything! Day trips to the mountains, bridges and neighboring villages made for a fun weekend! We recommend a stay at the Red Horse Inn!

Room Tip: Check on availability of the cottages!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tedaustad
TheRedHorseInn, Owner at The Red Horse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2018

Thank you for the glowing review! I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This was our first visit to Red Horse Inn and it will not be our last! My husband and I had a wonderful and relaxing stay celebrating our anniversary. The property is beautiful and secluded. We stayed in the Gable room and would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
TheRedHorseInn, Owner at The Red Horse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for the positive review!