“Yum! Delicious food!”

Akina
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed 23 September 2016

Akina - don't miss it. The location isn't great but the food is delicious! I had the salmon with salad, rice, and vegetables. Lots of food at a very reasonable price. My mom had the sweet and sour chicken. She, too, was pleased. Clean restaurant, clean bathrooms, and great friendly service! Thank you, Akina staff.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Some of the best general tso chicken I have eaten. Everything I have ordered was very good and with fresh ingredients. You can't go wrong here..

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I've only eaten here 2x. The food is wonderful. It is pricey at night. Service is good. Food is fresh and hot. The lighting at night is very nice.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I think I am Japanese at heart. Found this place just recently, sort of tucked in a little strip mall. Very delightful. atmosphere, wonderful staff, incredible food. Only wish they had Chicken Katsu - my favorite dish. Hibachi grills looked wonderful and will try next time we go there. Very very very pleased! Thanks for a great experience.

Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

The staff is delightful, and very attentive to your needs. The food is great and my family really enjoyed the Hibachi grilled food cooked right in front of you. They have great food like at Nakato's without the drive to Charlotte.

1  Thank Catd127