Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$174
Hotels.com
Priceline
BestWestern.comUS$175
Expedia.comUS$174
Lol.travelUS$212
All reviews downtown charleston stayed two nights would stay here again parking lot great place to stay convenient location lizzy sc cleanliness highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2021

From management to front desk to the amazing maids, this hotel far exceeds any other hotel I have stayed at. I have been staying here off and on for years and they go out of their way to make their guests feel welcome. The only thing I wish was that since all restrictions have been lifted from restaurants that they would bring back the breakfast. It was always the highlight of my trip.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2021

I have spent approximately 20 nights in the last 2 months in motels in the Summerville area. My mother was in her last days and died in January. I spent the last 5 nights in this Best Western during an intensely emotional and difficult time. The hotel was clean and comfortable, met my physical needs perfectly. The manager, Miss LIzzie, took me under her wing once she knew the circumstances and she and her staff were kind and caring. I'll never stay in another hotel or motel when in the area again! I recommend them 100%.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Sallybgee
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Booked the whirlpool suite to get a night of escape for my wife and I. The room was very nicely sized, clean, and the jacuzzi tub in the room was a huge plus. So relaxing. Will be planning on a visit like this monthly from now on.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

Id gladly give this more stars, however, at 330am, the phone rang in our room. It was the front desk attendant. Here's the conversation that followed
Front desk: Are you smoking in the room?
Me: No. We're sleeping
FD: Are you sure?
Me: um, yes, why?
FD: because the hallway smells like Marijuana and I'm going to need you to come to the desk.
Me: really... have you called anyone else? I'll be right there
I get to the desk and she asks me if she woke me.. I'm floored by now and made her come to the room where she stuck her face in and said, "wow, your were right"
Check out time and I reported it to the next shift. I was told I'd get a call back with a resolution from management. I did, but it was for Priceline rates on the jacuzzi room. Ok, cool. I was told to call when ready to book. I called back a day later and the girl at the desk just couldn't grasp what I was telling her. She kept insisting that the $100 deposit wasn't going to be refunded because we smoked in the room. No, we didn't. So she called her supervisor and called me back saying that the deposit was released... I stopped her and again told her that was not why I was calling. She continued to argue with me about it then says she can't make the reservation on the discounted rate because she didn't know how and that I'd hear from her manager the following day... haven't heard a word since.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2020

The room I stayed in smelled of mildew, the fridge didn't work, and the shower head didn't work properly. I was moved to a new room but that room had the same exact problems.
The vending machine was empty, the ice dispenser didn't work.
The internet kept cutting off.
I will not be staying at that hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2020