Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$121
Expedia.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
BestWestern.comUS$122
FindHotelUS$122
Lol.travelUS$148
All reviews downtown charleston stayed two nights would stay here again parking lot great place to stay convenient location lizzy sc cleanliness highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2020 via mobile

Id gladly give this more stars, however, at 330am, the phone rang in our room. It was the front desk attendant. Here's the conversation that followed
Front desk: Are you smoking in the room?
Me: No. We're sleeping
FD: Are you sure?
Me: um, yes, why?
FD: because the hallway smells like Marijuana and I'm going to need you to come to the desk.
Me: really... have you called anyone else? I'll be right there
I get to the desk and she asks me if she woke me.. I'm floored by now and made her come to the room where she stuck her face in and said, "wow, your were right"
Check out time and I reported it to the next shift. I was told I'd get a call back with a resolution from management. I did, but it was for Priceline rates on the jacuzzi room. Ok, cool. I was told to call when ready to book. I called back a day later and the girl at the desk just couldn't grasp what I was telling her. She kept insisting that the $100 deposit wasn't going to be refunded because we smoked in the room. No, we didn't. So she called her supervisor and called me back saying that the deposit was released... I stopped her and again told her that was not why I was calling. She continued to argue with me about it then says she can't make the reservation on the discounted rate because she didn't know how and that I'd hear from her manager the following day... haven't heard a word since.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2020

The room I stayed in smelled of mildew, the fridge didn't work, and the shower head didn't work properly. I was moved to a new room but that room had the same exact problems.
The vending machine was empty, the ice dispenser didn't work.
The internet kept cutting off.
I will not be staying at that hotel again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 25 October 2020

Hotel was what I expected but the staff was AMAZING. The internet collapsed the 3rd day in and stayed down beyond my checkout 4 days later. Thank goodness a McDonalds is right across the street with free WiFi but it was inconvenient nonetheless. The hotel staff members were doing the best they could with COVID restrictions providing a daily grab-and-go breakfast of a granola bar, piece of fruit and pre-packaged pastry each day in a sealed bag at the front desk. I should've brought my coffee pot and coffee since they only had the in-room coffee pot (due to covid) and I love my coffee. But again, they are doing the best they could.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2020

The hotel is out of date, hair was int he bed, as well as all in the shower. The AC did Not work. We were told to unplug it. We had to stand in the hallway for air. It stayed at 82°. It was the worst stay

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 6 February 2020

Stayed here for a nice getaway with my husband. The hotel was clean , room was perfect. The staff were very nice. The room had a nice whirlpool tub that was very relaxing . I would definitely recommend this hotel to families and anyone traveling in the area. There is McDonald's and waffle house across the street.

Date of stay: January 2020