“My fav Mexican restaurant by far! ”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #235 of 398 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

La Ha is definitely the islands best authentic Mexican food. The prices and the friendly staff cannot be beat. I eat there at least once a week on my lunch break and the servers always remember my order, and they get me in and out so I can get back to the office in a timely manor. Highly recommend :)

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We eat at La Hacienda every year when we come to HHI. The food has always been great and the frozen margaritas strong.
This year my son in law came with us and said the food was just like his (Mexican) mother and grandmother always made.
There are new selections on the menu and too many choices! My wife and I shared the Molcajete with chicken and steak. All the flavors combined for a wonderful dish, especially with the roasted jalapeño (hot hot) to spice things up. We started with the table side guacamole which was prepared perfectly. Our other dishes were the seafood burrito, chicken burrito and the tour of Mexico. Everyone agreed that all the food tasted even better this year.
We are going to order dinner to go tonight and take it to the beach to spend our last night on the beach with our dogs !
Highly recommend this and will return again next year. Adios for now!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

This is a go to spot for our girls night out dinner. The food is good and comes out quick. The staff is attentive and personable.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Great food and live music at night...love the tacos and chips with dip...good value for what you get, and you leave full

Reviewed 15 April 2016

Margaritas are excellent if they're not on happy hour. Food average...chili relinos..good...they seem to have an attitude with women...been there several times...not my choice