All reviews broad creek osprey building tuesday night fireworks second bedroom weekly fireworks tennis courts palmetto dunes twin beds marriott timeshare beach access rented bikes restaurants and shops hilton head island we've stayed fire pit living room saw dolphins
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Great Staff and Great Amenities. Stayed here overnight and enjoyed the stay. I liked the pool area and the grill area. Hotel was not to far from everything in Hilton head. We saw a few dolphins in the marsh. Overall good

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed there with my family for the week. Amazing staff, clean rooms. Activities for kids, teens, and adults. We rented bikes for the week and went all around the island. I definitely recommend. The view and the pool were amazing.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Sunset Point is always a peaceful and quiet place. The staff offer activities for all and have perks that are not available at other resorts. Like the welcome breakfast and sunset sangria . The resort is an easy walking distance to several good restaurants. There is also a very big Kroger and Whole Foods accessible without going out on the highway and then there is Barnacle Bills with the best fresh seafood and Fish nearby.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My husband, teenage son, and I recently spent a week at this resort. I was more than pleased as I usually am with Marriott. I would love to post some pictures because the resort was so beautiful, but my app isn't letting me upload them. The grounds were very well maintained. The staff was extremely nice and knowledgeable. The activities were fantastic. Room was super clean!!!!!! The amenities are great. Our view of Broad Creek at sunset was to die for. I have never stayed in Shelter Cove in all my years of going to Hilton Head. I honestly like it better than Sea Pines! I think the harbour is nicer and has better stores and restaurants than Harbourtown. I loved being able to ride my bike down to the harbour in the evening. The only negative I have and the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars would be the pool situation. My family is extremely laid back and we like quiet time/ relaxation. When we checked in on June 5 the resort was still very quiet. But by the following Saturday many families had checked in making it near impossible to get near a pool. Since the resort is on the smaller side I'd suggest going in before school lets out for the youngsters because once the resort files up it can feel a little claustrophobic. Only my opinion though...I live for quiet and relaxation on vacation! I will definitely be staying here again next time. Best Marriott I've stayed at on the island so far!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2016

This Hilton Head Island location is quiet. It's set on Shelter Cove with tennis court, pools, barbeques, fitness center and lots of bikes to rent. This does not offer large villas and feels dated, but the resort is spotless and the staff is exceptional.
Wouldn't hesitate to reserve here again. Want a sweet spot to chill and not be overrun with families with small children, this seems to be the one. Not against families with children or children themselves (and there were families with children) but probably the locations with coastal water is a bigger draw for them - no sand.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple