All reviewsgolf packageharbour townsea pinesfree tennisfree trolleyquiet poolcar or bikesecond bedroomrelaxing resorthot tubexcellent staypeace and quietlocation is excellentfamily vacationminute walkfull kitchenwilma
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We purchased our timeshare here 31 years ago and we have never regretted it. We actually purchased an additional week. Wilma always greats us with a smile and takes care of our every need. Only 30 units so small and not crowded. Nice pool with two hot tubs, grills for cooking, and good golf package with 10 rounds of golf each week ( greens fee and cart). Great place for walking and biking also. Come make your own memories!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Heritage Club, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Robert, we are so happy to hear you continue to enjoy your Ownership. Thank you for taking the time to leave a perfect review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We really loved the 2 bedroom unit ...and Balconies are done...and great ..very spacious.....beds are comfortable more than enough utensils and cooking tools... all the soaps and cleaners you need for washer, dishwasher and shower...plenty of hot water.....warm and welcoming....thank you Vera for making our weekend trip happen.........there were 5 adults and all slept very comfortably. Pool was clean and hot Jacuzzi..
Had bbq's with a sink many were comfortable doing there own cooking for the family..across the street from the Heritage club...must go have cocktails there ..Sam the bartender is full of information on the area...very nice to talk too..short walk to Harbor Town Yacht Club .....Beautiful Sunsets here ...great shops everyone is beyond friendly...nightly entertainment....Adults and Kids alike were having the best time...smiles every where....we had plenty of sun....and a day with the bikes at 10.00 per person...is a must...many paths and bike on the beach is a fun experience.
I would recommend and longer than the weekend if you can...but 2 nights was all it took to appreciate what this condo and the area had to offer.
Please note 6 dollar entry into Sea pines. Toll 1.50usd.. hospitality priceless

Room Tip: high floor to look over the gorgeous Spanish moss trees....Mystical Place
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Heritage Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Marriott's Heritage Club.

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Two days before l arrived I received a call explaining that the place was doing some work on the buildings but everything should be all right. I was going with my grand children and was a little concerned . When I arrived you can't believe what the place looked like.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Howard W
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Heritage Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and leave a review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Your feedback has been shared with our senior resort management.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Been coming here almost every year for about 15 years. Wilma always greets us with smiles, laughs, and hugs. She goes the extra mile to make sure we get the most from our vacation with the least amount of fuss (for us, anyway).

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Heritage Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Jerry, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding Wilma. We are so happy to hear she continues to make your time spent with us here at Marriott's Heritage Club exceptional. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We stayed 3 nights at this resort inside Sea Pines. Check in was fine;check out was awful. At check out my bill included $12.97 in long distance calls we didn't make. I looked up the numbers on my iPhone, which I use for long distance calls and found one to be to NJ and the other to CINTAS headquarters in Dayton, OH. This is a uniform company I believe.
I told the clerk they had an integrity issue at the hotel (keeping in mind my previous stay 4-5 back when their desk clerk called me up in our villa to tell me my villa at another Marriott resort on Hilton Head we were transferring to was ready so we could check out-our villa at the new resort was not ready and they hadn't called as the clerk stipulated and some of our food spoiled without refrigeration for the hours we were without a room as Marriott promised us). This desk clerk then had the audacity to say all their employees were honest and didn't make the calls; that meant I was a liar and I made the calls!!
Of course I denied that and checked my calendar-we were playing tennis at South Beach Racquet club during the time of the calls! So my wife didn't make the calls. The desk clerk again said Marriott employees were all honest. Talk about a dishonest statement! She did take off the charges but made me feel like she was doing me a damn favor because she didn't believe me, the lying guest! I told her I wanted to talk to the mama he but said there was no one to talk to me but would pass it on. I instructed her to have the General Manager call me with an update on action taken and left her my cell phone number. I guess hateful would be the attitude I got at that point in our conversation. She was civil, but very aloof and not making any eye contact with me; not a good sign...fast forward to today a month later and I have never received a call, an email, or their usual request to complete their guest satisfaction survey. I think the problem there must be prevalent from the General Manager on down. A Marriott with non-Marriott style employees!! What a shame!
Stay somewhere elder unless you like lyin, thievin, intruders in your villa!!!!
FYI-we were checking out to transfer to Marriott's Grande Ocean Resort, which did send me a guest satisfaction survey (I haven't gotten around to that) and as usual delivered their usual great stay to us!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Heritage Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. Please contact our Customer Care team directly at 800-860-9384 or customer.care@vacationclub.com so we may address your concerns personally. We hope to hear from you soon.