1,000 results
All reviews close to the airport breakfast staff the breakfast area complimentary breakfast convenient location would stay here again clean rooms front desk staff bed was comfortable easy access short drive nice stay nice pool dillon island vanity hhi
Reviewed 20 April 2018

I am visiting Hampton Inn on Hilton Head Island for work. I arrived at 1 am and was exhausted and frustrated after a nine hour drive. When I walked in, I had an issue with my reservation and without hesitation, Matt at the front desk went above and beyond to help me. It was late and he could have just done the status quo but he made sure I was not only taken care of but also with the best deal. Matt, thank you so much. So few people go out of their way to help a stranger and you will never know how much you helped me.

Room tip: Ask Matt to help!!!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jessica O, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Hello Debra C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review of your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that Matt was able to help you with everything and get you all settled in to your room. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Overall our stay was very nice. The hotel was clean, breakfast was nice and items varied each day and the oool area was clean. It was nice that the had a laundry center. I was able to wash my clothes before I went home.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jessica O, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Hello Mville152,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will be back again to see us soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Did not change the sheets the only day we had them clean the room. Limited clothing storage, no dresser in room. Digital key entry was awesome. Multiple entry doors providing access from all around the hotel was a nice feature.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We often stay in Hampton Inns, and this one would have gotten 4/5 stars, except for two factors. First, it didn’t look like they cleaned the leaves and pollen out of the pool the whole time that we were there. Granted, the temperature barely got above 70, but there were probably some hearty northerners who would have gone in for a dip. Second, and more serious, we were in a newly renovated room (they told us we were the first guests to stay in it.) The room itself was very nice, but the bathtub was hazardous. It’s bottom curved up on the sides and it had only a very minimal non-slip surface. I fell while taking a shower. Fortunately, I wasn’t hurt, but someone else might not be so lucky.

1  Thank David W

Hello David W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with out bathtub. I'm very happy to hear that you were not hurt but I would like to assure you that we take this very seriously. All tubs will be resurfaced in the coming months but I will absolutely be bringing this issue to upper managements attention so that we can come up with a solution until this happens.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will consider coming back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Our Florida trip last stop en route to Michigan. Upon checking in the desk person announced in front of other guests "your credit card is expired" Turns out Hampton had my old date on file my card is good until 2023. It was so embarrassing!. We were then given one of the "old" rooms, nasty, dirty carpet, small cramped bathroom. I note other guests were given remodeled rooms, clearly being a Hilton Honors member means nothing. Never again.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank OnAir233105
Jessica O, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel. I'm very sorry to hear that your experience was not to the standards that were expected and deserved. Unfortunately, our hotel is still in the process of being renovated and we only have one wing that is complete at this time so we are limited on the renovated rooms. Due to your name not being listed on this review I am unable to look into the reason your card showed it was expired. If you would like to email me your stay information I would be happy to look further into this for you. I hope that you will consider coming back to visit us again once our renovation is complete.

Jessica.ozwoldike@hilton.com