“Fun Afternoon & Free for Military”
Review of Legendary Golf

Legendary Golf
Ranked #4 of 14 Fun & Games in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: ALWAYS RENOVATING, ALWAYS IMPROVING! Legendary Golf is located on beautiful Hilton Head Island and has 2 professionally-designed 18-hole courses (Par 59 and 52) that will test your skills while providing fun and time well spent with friends and family for a lifetime of amazing memories! With beautiful waterfalls, ponds, streams and lush landscaping, Legendary Golf has an incredible environment that you will not soon forget! Our 2 courses incorporate real water hazards, dog-legs, elevation changes, rough and sand turf...just like regulation golf, yet miniature!! It offers fun and challenge to all ages and skill levels, where hole-in-one's rule the links with prizes for all!! So Live the Legend with Legendary Golf...we provide discounts for active military, veterans and senior citizens, groups of 10 or more and party packages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Baby buggy parking, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This mini golf course and two courses, one average difficulty and one more challenging. It was very well maintained and plenty of putters of various lengths. Best of all it was free for my wife and I with my military ID! We had to pay $12 for my daughter but this is a great military discount, thank you Legendary Golf.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"lots of water"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Legendary Golf was a fun course with 2 levels of difficulty to choose from. The course had been redone which was nice and the difficulty was perfect with various curves, water hazards, etc to strategize around. Would be great for all ages. Staff were extremely friendly as well!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I know that I have never enjoyed the mini-golf experience as much as I did at Legendary. I am not a vet, but our group of six had a couple that had both served and it was such a great opportunity to experience pride in them and in this business for honoring them.
The course itself was probably the most challenging I have seen - difficult not cute obstacles. We were there on a chilly day and chose to play the professional course. In our group of six we did manage two holes in one, but don't count on it.
Each member of our group had a good time.
Can't say enough about the welcome and the service we received at Legendary Golf. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

You never know what game you’re going to bring when you get to the golf course. You also never know what the course conditions could be at a place you’ve never been before but, we always play regardless as it’s the same for all of us. This course must have been beautiful as it still is trying to be. Yes, it’s December but this is not just ordinary wear and tear, it’s neglect. It’s really too bad as while we played the entire course we could see how wonderful it must have been. We had fun, I’ll bet you will too. It’s still fun, more of a challenge!