“Fun mini golf”

Legendary Golf
Ranked #4 of 14 Fun & Games in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: ALWAYS RENOVATING, ALWAYS IMPROVING! Legendary Golf is located on beautiful Hilton Head Island and has 2 professionally-designed 18-hole courses (Par 59 and 52) that will test your skills while providing fun and time well spent with friends and family for a lifetime of amazing memories! With beautiful waterfalls, ponds, streams and lush landscaping, Legendary Golf has an incredible environment that you will not soon forget! Our 2 courses incorporate real water hazards, dog-legs, elevation changes, rough and sand turf...just like regulation golf, yet miniature!! It offers fun and challenge to all ages and skill levels, where hole-in-one's rule the links with prizes for all!! So Live the Legend with Legendary Golf...we provide discounts for active military, veterans and senior citizens, groups of 10 or more and party packages.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Legendary Golf was a fun course with 2 levels of difficulty to choose from. The course had been redone which was nice and the difficulty was perfect with various curves, water hazards, etc to strategize around. Would be great for all ages. Staff were extremely friendly as well!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"lots of water"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I know that I have never enjoyed the mini-golf experience as much as I did at Legendary. I am not a vet, but our group of six had a couple that had both served and it was such a great opportunity to experience pride in them and in this business for honoring them.
The course itself was probably the most challenging I have seen - difficult not cute obstacles. We were there on a chilly day and chose to play the professional course. In our group of six we did manage two holes in one, but don't count on it.
Each member of our group had a good time.
Can't say enough about the welcome and the service we received at Legendary Golf. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

You never know what game you’re going to bring when you get to the golf course. You also never know what the course conditions could be at a place you’ve never been before but, we always play regardless as it’s the same for all of us. This course must have been beautiful as it still is trying to be. Yes, it’s December but this is not just ordinary wear and tear, it’s neglect. It’s really too bad as while we played the entire course we could see how wonderful it must have been. We had fun, I’ll bet you will too. It’s still fun, more of a challenge!

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My wife and I were the only ones on the course on a chilly January day, but everything was first class. The people were friendly, the course was in excellent condition, and I won by one stroke, keeping my perfect record intact ;-) It is a little bit expensive, however, compared to other towns - but then, what isn't on Hilton Head Island?

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

So our 11 year old loves mini-golf. And who doesn't? We enjoying stopping and playing various courses as we travel. We passed by this location on our fist day in HHI, and day two meant a trip to play! We were greeted and advised by professional staff that were friendly and even provided an excellent tip for local fare for lunch. Courses were some of the most interesting I've ever seen, challenging yet fun! I would recommend taking advantage of the all-day play option to get access to both courses. Check local travel magazines for coupons as well. Great facility and great staff. Stop by and see them!