“Fantastic Food & Great Service!!”

Tio's Latin American Kitchen
Ranked #170 of 380 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I went here for the first time this past Saturday and will definitely be back. We started off with the camarones which was fantastic. Then my wife had the ropa vieja and I had the Honduran style tamales-both were fantastic. We finished off the meal with an order of churros which were equally fantastic. Everyone was very friendly and professional and we met the head chef who was equally as friendly.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great place, fresh food & you must have the flan! I have been to Tio's several times and I've always leave happy. I love the fajitas and the chimichanga
is delicious! I think they have the best flan around, you must try

Reviewed 6 October 2017

This is a gem on Hilton Head. It's Cuban influence lends to some nicely seasoned meals. The wait staff was very attentive making sure that you had a good meal. It won;t be long until the line is out the door!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Excellent food, my husband had a chicken burrito that had a bunch of chicken in it, I had roast pork with black beans. Others had burritos and chimichangas and were very happy. Everything had nice presentation and tasted great. Kristine was our server and was great, very personable and efficient. The place was quite busy for a Monday night but everything seemed to be running pretty smoothly. Our thanks to the manager, Jackie, for stopping by to make sure everything was going well and having a nice chat.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I took my family there and was excited to see a few dishes on the menu but was told the chef was still perfecting them?. We did have and would recommend the crab soup also the Caesar salad with chicken protein was a good portion the three cheese chips are tasted the boys enjoyed their salmon and steak in conclusión it's worth a visit

1  Thank georgebW6598KT