“Great food at a reasonable price.”

Laurenda's Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 166 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 December 2017

I eat there very often and they always have a good selection of meats and vegetables. Plus they have senior plate rates that include tea.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

First visit there. Great food for the price! Meat and three plus tea $8.37! Chicken fingers, honey mustard, green beans, collards, roll and tea. If it's your 1st Visit you get free Cake. The Lemon cake with cream cheese icing was delicious. The chocolate and peanut butter looked yummy too. My friend kept raving about the cooked cabbage so I sampled hers and definitely will try when we go back. Extra Quick service and NOT fast food. Go here for home cooking.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Our flight was delayed and so we jumped on Trip Advisor and searched for a local lunch spot before heading to the airport.
This is a cafeteria style place specializing in southern food. Everything was delicious, especially the deserts. The sweet potato creme brûlée was incredible. It was a great final meal before heading back to Florida.
I highly recommend Laurenda’s.

1  Thank gatorzzzz
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch today and had the meat loaf and it was so good!!!
Always great food and very friendly service!!

1  Thank Sparkle1958
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner and we're super impressed with the variety on the buffet. I picked the chicken and rice casserole and it was amazing! My husband and son ordered the fried catfish and they both loved it. And they gave us a free dessert since it was our first time. We will be back!

1  Thank KellyS9

Been to Laurenda's Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!