“Good food, great for family ”
Review of A & P Restaurant

A & P Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 170 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

A friend recommended this restaurant and I'm very glad we went. It was sliw business wise but both servers had excellent teamwork. We never wanted for anything. And when the guys found that they were still hungry, the extra order, was welcome! Thank you!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is a great place for "home cooked" food. The place is clean, the staff is friendly and the food is excellent. Best Meat & 3 in the upstate.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

We've eaten here several times when visiting family. Staff are friendly and attentive. Food is just mediocre, but OK for the price. I wouldn't get chicken salad again - it was dry and bland.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Stopped here for breakfast and the food was great. I was impressed with how clean the restaurant was and also how friendly the staff was. Will come again.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 24 June 2015 via mobile

We enjoy eating at A and P from time to time! The staff is super nice and accommodating and the food is good! The only thing I can say negative is stay away from the Mac n cheese, it has no taste and the corn bread is so try dry and hard, I always ask for a roll with butter instead! They have great gyros and my family and I like there country fried steak! My mother in law loves there chicken salad!

Date of visit: June 2015

Been to A & P Restaurant? Share your experiences!