“Good variety and the food is great!”
Review of Hibachi Cafe

Hibachi Cafe
Ranked #25 of 169 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Reviewed 13 March 2017

I will definitely go back again. The food was excellent. The restaurant itself is quite small though.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This used to be my favorite Japanese food restaurant until I tried Sakura! But that being said it is still very good for the price. I did notice the portions are smaller now and the steak is more dried out tasting than it used to be. Maybe they have a different cook? Can't beat the price though!!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant as it always seems to be busy when we pass by twice a week. It definitely isn't a fancy place by any means, but the server was great and so was the food! Started with drinks, and they carry Pepsi products only. We tried the General Tsao's small portion (see photo), which I believe was 5.85. It was a lot of food, and even though my husband loved his large order of beef and broccoli in brown sauce ($10?), he kept eating mine too!
The broccoli was undercooked, though some people prefer that. The fried rice seemed to be odd to me, as it didn't have carrots or peas, but too heavy on the green onions for my preference. The taste stayed with me...until I made a quick trip down the road for Bruster's homemade ice cream!
Overall...we really enjoyed the meal and will return!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2016

We went because TripAdvisor reviews were better than another Japanese restaurant nearer our hotel. We were not disappointed. The menu had plenty to choose from including the Sushi rolls. The Hibachi steak was tender and an ample portion. The veggies were perfectly cooked. The Sushi rolls were well made and excellent. The Miso soup was strong and well stocked, no watery like many places. Don't be deceived by the plain look on the outside (in Staple shopping center). Décor is dark but at least not that over the top mail order stuff that usually lines the walls of Asian restaurants Service was fast and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

The best hibachi and sushi. 1st time I went there with my husband. That afterwards i started taking my kids and they love it. Reasonable prices, place is kinda small but you get your money's worth for the food. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Hibachi Cafe? Share your experiences!