“A very good place for a delicious meal”
Review of Tropical Grille

Tropical Grille
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed 6 December 2017

There are a couple of these around town and I have enjoyed a good meal with great ingredients in each one. The South of the Border is my favorite with good chicken and delicious components of beans, rice, lettuce, etc. Great tasting.

1  Thank Will L

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This is in a small strip mall at the corner of Pelham and 14. I have passed it many times but never stopped. Tonight we decided to give it a try. It was sooooo good! We had the chicken and the pork with rice and black beans - the chicken was good but the pork was outstanding. They also offer several sauces but you don't need them. The entire meal is well seasoned and flavorful. A nice size bowl at a reasonable price. Hot and fresh and friendly service. We will be back, maybe even tomorrow!

1  Thank Vickie W
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We needed a quick place to eat in less than an hour and picked the closest place and we picked a great one! Fast fresh and unique. Apparently the owners have four or five of these tropical grills in the upstate area. Only thing that was missing was an alcoholic cuban drink! The menu only have soft drinks but include some interesting ones from Cuba see my photos. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes and we arrived just a few minutes after five!

1  Thank Sandra_Counts
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I grew up in tampa and love cuban food. This is very authentic and very well prepared.
I usually go with the roast pork and black beans. Large portions and very well priced.
Highly recommend.

2  Thank Chris R
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I found Tropical Grille several years ago and it's one of my "go-to" places for great food, fast. I ordered South-of-the Border, grilled chicken over yellow rice with veggies, sour cream & guacamole. Yummy!!! There are always awesome spices to try. Watch out for the jalapeño sauce, its spicy!
There's something for everyone that likes chicken. And very reasonably priced. The Large plate feeds 2 adults @ my house.
The atmosphere at this location is a little loud & busy but the food is still great.

If you haven't had Tropical Grille, you are missing out.

1  Thank Susan N

Been to Tropical Grille? Share your experiences!