“Good coffee, great people ”

Stomping Grounds Coffee House and Wine Bar
Ranked #13 of 165 Restaurants in Greer
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hours of operation: Mon.-Thurs. 8:00am-9:00pm Fri-Sat.8am-10pm Sunday 9am-2pm We are a specialty coffeehouse with wine and beer. We are great for meetings, girls' nights, socializing, studying, and more. Come hang out with us! Check out our website or Like our Facebook page for info on our music nights!
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped into Stomp Grounds to meet a friend, & I'm glad that I did. For one thing, when I asked for a cup of black coffee, they filled it to the top, not leaving 2" or so for cream & sugar- or, as I'd call it, "training wheels." After I complimented the gentleman about the coffee, we had a great talk about the Jackson Hole, WY shirt he was wearing. He invited me to come back, & I definitely will.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Our small group from church decided to visit this coffee shop after services only to find that they weren't very happy to see us. The main guy taking orders told us if it were up to him they wouldn't even be open on Sunday! Is that the kind of thing you tell your customer? He snapped at several of us as he was taking our orders. We decided he might need some prayers and not to hold it against him or the business. But no so sure the general public would be so patient. The owner should know that the face to the public is not doing their business any favors. The best coffee in the world can't undo hurtful attitudes.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is the place in Greer where one can go and get something good to eat and enjoy the atmosphere to read, talk, or relax. The coffee is good and the food even better.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Needing a place for dinner, my wife and I went to Stomping Grounds.
It was a good choice. We both had the roast beef panini that was perfect!
I recommend the chocolate Italian ice for an extra treat!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Visited this for lunch and had a very nice lunch. Food was good and the service very good. We have been here before and will go back.