“nice place”
Review of Lin's Asian Cafe

Lin's Asian Cafe
Ranked #111 of 161 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 25 November 2017

This place is next to Riverside High school and Lowes food store. food is aweson ,we will be back thai basil chicken is nice

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This place is next to Riverside High school and Lowes food store. Its quite new. I I got a coupon in the mail and as a neighbor had praised it decided to give it a try. Went on a Friday evening for dinner. It was not very busy and there was no wait. The decor is quite nicw - dark wood and leather with attracctive colored ceiling lights. The staff were helpful and as it was quiet there was no issues getting their attention. Most entrees are priced 11- 15 dollars with a few more expensive items. The food was delicious but was slightly cooler than optimal. I will give it another try sometime. I hope it gets busier. Its the sort of place that needs a buzz.

Stanley G, 经理 at Lin's Asian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Thank you so much for coming. We are very glad you enjoyed your experience here :)

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Lin’s Asian Cafe is a welcome addition to the neighborhood in theory, but after 2 visits the jury is still out. I must admit the name alone is deceiving, the atmosphere is typical Chinese restaurant not the expected modern cafe expectations of its name. On both visits I decided to try dishes that I know so I could get a good idea about the food rather than try dishes I am not that familiar with. 1st Trip I had Chicken Pad Thai, it was good. My wife had Thai Spicy Mango Chicken, it was really good. My 2nd trip was for take out and we tried Chinese dishes, General Tso’s Chicken and Orange Chicken. If had tried either of these dishes my first trip there would not have been a 2nd trip. They were really bad and bad, respectfully. I had high hopes for this restaurant, but I’ll keep my usual Asian spots even if that means I pass this by and have to drive to Pelham Road.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Greer ' lobster taste very fresh and nice severs ' nice place in Greer

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We have been there two times and have tried different things each time. Every thing
we have had has been excellent. Very pleasant atmosphere. You should give it a try. You will not be sorry. I know that we will be back for a third visit.

Been to Lin's Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!