“Cute, not your average restaurant”

The Bleu Porch Kitchen & Market
Ranked #19 of 165 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Went with a group of 10. We had great service. The quality of the food was better than expected. I myself had bleu door salad. It was one of the best salads I've had in a long time. Real turkey, with apples, nuts and goat cheese. The apple vinegarette was excellent. Everyone was pleased with several different choices. Prices are good too.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Cottage style atmosphere with a couple different "rooms" that can be separated off for groups & events. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was tasty! For lunch, we had sandwiches, soups & quiche; all very good. The desserts looked amazing but we were too full to give it a try.
Next time! And there will definitely be a next time.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Since I wrote my experience last March, we have been there quite often. On our last visit, I ordered the fried green tomato and bacon club sandwich. You have to realize that in South Carolina, a club sandwich is like a regular sandwich with two toothpicks in it, not the triple decker cut in four, with toothpicks to keep them together. So, you won't go there and be disappointed. The sandwich itself, on lightly toasted sourdough was magnificent! We ate outdoors because the weather was beautiful.
My wife had a different sandwich, The Humming bird which she said, was also fantastic.
The Bleu Porch is only open for lunch and is well worth going to.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Cindy and all the staff at The Bleu Porch helped to pull off a beautiful bridal shower for my best friend! The food and atmosphere were perfect and the service (and response to all my emails) were fantastic! Worth writing a review for! Everyone was raving about the sweet potato ham biscuits,the peach scones, and chocolate parfaits. Not only did I get the floral arrangement to take home to the bride but a couple parfaits as well. Couldn't have been happier with the service!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

What a wonderful addition to Greer. Such a charming spot for lunch. The food is amazing, fresh and priced right. The staff is so friendly. The décor is beautiful. The entire experience was wonderful. Thankful for this addition to Greer.

Been to The Bleu Porch Kitchen & Market? Share your experiences!