“Johnny's F's Chicago Style is the best”
Review of Johnny F's - Chicago Style - CLOSED

Johnny F's - Chicago Style
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Stopped in to have lunch with a friend and had the best Italian Beef and Sausage Combo complete with Sweet peppers, onions, and spicy giardiniera. The sandwich comes with natural cut fries, but I had them hold them because I'm trying to eat less (LOL). My friend had the fries and loved them. Johnny's may not be main stream but should be. The food is high quality, freshly made each day and very delicious. This is a perfect meal for lunch or dinner and now with football starting back up ideal for tail gating or just having friends over. A question down below asks is this fast food and I think the answer is yes it can be fast. but take the time to enjoy these awesome meals.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just recently moved to the area and being from Chicago we usually avoid the Chicago Style Restaurants which are usually Pizza and usually are not authentic or good.

Johnny F's took a different approach by not doing Pizza but focusing on Chicago hot dogs, Italian Beef, Italian Sausage, Maxwell Street Polish, burgers and the Tamale Boat!

Hands down the best and actually authentic Chicago style food and the flavors and taste were on point.

For those of you from Chicago and know what I am talking about, they actually Dip the Beef Sandwich. We also had the Hot Dogs, fries and Tamale boats and they were all very good and tasted excellent.

The owner is actually from the Southside of Chicago and knows what he is doing.

My wife and I will be back many more times.

1  Thank Karkman
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

It is a nice cozy place that packs a lot of flavor. Great sandwiches great gyros and great Chicago hot dog. This a nice change from the ordinary. Service was great too. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

My kids and I absolutely love this place!! Great food and very friendly staff. Gives you the family owned feeling. Love it and can't wait to our next visit.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

For the third time, our hot dogs have been served lukewarm at best. Combined with the fact that the front staff is blasé and consistently forgets " add on" requests, I am afraid we will have to continue importing Portillo's hot dogs.