All reviews the executive lounge front desk shuttle service corner room nice hotel close to downtown indoor pool business trip fitness center staff was friendly definitely stay here again convention bedding interstate concert
Reviewed 30 June 2018

Very clean. Expedient check-in/out. Breakfast was good and they accommodated our large group easily. However, it did take longer than expected for food to arrive for our party of 9. All in all an excellent stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. With help from reviews like yours, we can continue to improve our guest experiences. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return!

Reviewed 30 June 2018

I really enjoyed thre King Corner room! Thffe staff is freindly. I had one problem during my stay but the front desk recovered well. Make sure you try the crab cakes in the restaurant! The breakfast on the Executivel lerrvel was great, as well as evening reception.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and that you had the opportunity to eat some of our chef's amazing food! Please come back and see us, we will be looking forward to it!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

We made this reservation for our son and his new bride for their honeymoon! We thought by paying as much as we did for the room, it would be a great room... Well it wasn't. The bathroom was so small, only enough room for one person at a time. We thought by being an executive suite, the room would be larger than a regular room... Well it wasn't!! I will say, the view was great! That was the only good thing about this room!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and your feedback will help us deliver our brand promise. We will be sure to discuss this with the appropriate department. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Thank you for overbooking your hotel, allowing me to arrive at 1:30am after numerous weather related flight delays with no notification that you were overbooked and then offering to comp a night at the neighboring Quality Inn, a 2-star hotel, which is hardly comparable unless I base the comparison off of the poor customer service I received tonight. The front desk staff suggested that it would be fine because “the Quality Inn is renovated”! What a joke?!! I also asked her why she didn’t call me to express this before I got there and she responded that “Sometimes customers get really angry when you call them” So you don’t think I’ll be angry if I arrive in the middle of the night and you have nowhere for me to sleep???! It’s great to know the value of being a Hilton Honors member is absolutely worthless and that you would even suggest another hotel brand to assist with your errors. Unbelievable. Will definitely think twice before booking again with Hilton, which is unfortunate because I’ve been loyal to the brand for years.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your recent patronage. We acknowledge that you have experienced service related issues and trust that you will accept our sincere apologizes related to our shortcomings. We strive to not only meet, but also exceed the needs and expectations of our guests and will address your concerns will all departments.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Great location. Only about 5 minutes to the convention center. The hotel provides shuttle service to anywhere in Greenville. Chaz, our shuttle driver, was awesome. He was accommodating and very personable!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Mohammad G, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Angie B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will be sure to share this with Chaz; we know he will be very appreciative! We will be looking forward to your return!