All reviews the executive lounge front desk shuttle service corner room room service nice hotel indoor pool close to downtown business trip staff was friendly convention key bedding interstate concert
Reviewed 1 April 2017

The hotel is very thing you want when visiting this area. The location is very nice, the rooms are clean, comfortable and well maintained.

The staff is friendly from the front desk to the maintenance people. The only real complaint and it's minor is the breakfast on the executive level, it's pretty basic other locations and hotels have nicer setups.

But I would return and have stayed more then once.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Stephanie G, Director of Sales at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear John379,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Your input helps us to improve our guest experience, and ensure we're doing all we can to satisfy all of our guests needs. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Let me start off by saying, I enjoy staying at Hilton hotels. I just had an unfortunate incident. I was bit by a spider in the hotel room, but I do not fault the hotel staff. The staff was really helpful and very friendly! It could have happened anywhere.
My other critique was that it was a little pricy...over $200/night jr. executive suite.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Stephanie G, Director of Sales at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Dear SCBIDA 2017,
Thank you for your review. Guest satisfaction is very important to us, and your feedback will help us deliver our brand promise. We will be sure to discuss this with the appropriate department. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I thought this hotel was typical of the main Hilton brand. This hotel had a courteous staff and clean, large rooms. It has a good location off the main highway into downtown and near several other hotels. I would stay here again for the right price.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Stephanie G, Director of Sales at Hilton Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Dear dfbf,
Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The hotel was great! Super close to the convention hall and beautiful rooms! The staff were warm and welcoming. My only complaint was the shower water came out a little too hard, but I always have trouble in new showers. I would gladly stay again!

Dear 632marybethf,
Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Great location near nice mall and lots of shopping and dining. Easy access to airport, interstate, convention center, and only a few minutes drive from downtown. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms and lobby are clean and updated. They use Hilton Honors and offer the App with the electronic key and check-in feature....awesome!!!

Dear werdboync68,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are all so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! We will be looking forward to your return!