All reviews haywood mall front desk room was clean would stay here again furman university nice stay convenient location close to downtown staff was friendly stax property lobby omega platinum balconies interstate housekeeping
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Wife and I have stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott at the Haywood Mall on several occasions.
Very accommodation and the Haywood Mall and surrounding area has plenty of restaurants to dine ( try Stax ).
We’ll be staying there again in March, April and May.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I checked in without a reservation on a Sunday night...Superbowl Sunday, no less, so rates were higher than usual. Linda checked me in and went the extra mile to see if my company had a corporate rate and even upgraded my room for me as an extra bonus.
My room (suite) itself was exceedingly clean, and very roomy. Housekeeping was very good, they paid attention to detail and it showed. Not a dust mote or missed spot to be found.
Despite being near many local restaurants and right off I-385, I had an exceptionally quiet stay and the staff there were lovely.
I'll definitely be staying at this Marriott property again.

Room tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are very quiet with no parking lot noise.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Overall positive experience however the rooms could use a refresh the wallpaper in my room look like 1970. Overall staff very nice and helpful but a little disappointed in the stage of the hotel. I had an issue with my door that had be fixed by maintenance which was disappointing

Date of stay: February 2018
Brandon W, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Good Morning!
My name is Brandon Waller and I am the General Manager of the Courtyard by Marriott Greenville Haywood Mall. Thank you for taking the time to complete a review here on Trip Advisor. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay.

If you would like to share more information regarding the rating during your stay, please contact me at Brandon.waller@Marriott.com so we would be able to better assist you during your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

A last minute change brought us here outside our planned trip. I was able to make an online reservation that morning as we were driving. Staff was very friendly and made recommendations for dining options at check in. Check out was quick. The room had a kitchenette area with dishes and utensils. The room was clean. They offer a continental breakfast. We got a late start and missed the breakfast time but were still able to get a few things for the road by the helpful staff member. There’s plenty of parking and convenient food options close by. We would stay here again if travel brings us through this area again.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

With room to spare. Very nice, comfortable bed, clean throughout. The staff was also very courteous and made me feel right at home. Overall a very pleasant stay. I would definitely consider staying here again if I get back to the Greenville area.

Date of stay: December 2017