“BEST HEALTHY FAST FOOD”
Review of Tropical Grille

Tropical Grille
Ranked #115 of 949 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

We don't normally eat fast food, but we have heard Tropical Grille was healthy and good. Sunday night we decided to try it out. I got the Chicken chop and my husband got the pork chop. I got brown rice and he got yellow rice. Both got black beans and peppers and onions. It was very fast and efficient. We got a take out and they gave us all the sauces to try. It was DELICIOUS!!!! The portions were ample and we'll probably get another meal or two out of it. This will be our new "go to" when I don't have time to cook. Next time I might see if I can get more veggies with my meal. Other than that, it was GREAT!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

We've had lunch or dinner about 8 times now. I've settled on the South of the Border Chop southwestern flavors over salad. Great value, comfortable dining; do check it out!

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Love the roasted pork chop but I occasionally order the deluxe classic chop (chicken breast). I always go to the Hwy 14 branch, but last week I went to the Woodruff Rd branch which is closer to home. I ordered both the pork and chicken chop and they are as good as those served at Hwy 14. Disappointed though that the Woodruff Rd branch did not have crispy pork skin. The explanation given is they use different kinds of ovens. So I'm going back to Hwy 14 from this week. Also, the Cuban style steak sandwich is awesome.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Tropical Grille has four locations, all amazing. It's healthy cuban food and I eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

We went here and were very happy we did. The menu is limited but the food is fresh and very tasty. I miss Cuban food, I am Cuban and we don't have any where we live. I have to say that the service (counter) was great and the food was better. We will go back every chance we get!!!