“very good fresh fish”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2016

Wife and I had dinner on a FRI evening - we made reservations earlier in the day via my phone. Good that we did - place was crowded. Our entrees were very good, service also.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

For the price of the meal, the food was a disappointment. My fish was overdone and tasteless. We had eaten here a while back and the food was more flavorful then. We were very underwhelmed.

1  Thank marzmommie
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Celebrated Birthday at Bonefish Grill. Had reservations, but got seated late. Manager apologized and gave us a free appetizer of our choice. Had one of their new specials - sushi grade scallops - fantastic. As usual great service. One of our best "go-to-places".

Reviewed 2 August 2016

I love Bonefish. We eat here as often as we can. The fontina chops are my favorite and I get them every time, as well as the bang bang shrimp. The only complaint I have is when we went on mother's day, my husband made reservations for us. We arrived about 15 minutes early and even though we had made reservations, we had to wait over an hour to be seated. If you make reservations somewhere, you shouldn't have to wait.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I see that I wrote a review on Nov 18, 2012, and am amused to see that I ordered the same entree. This time, the shrimp and scallops did not really seem cooked enough; I should have complained but did not. I did get sick from the undercooked seafood. Next time I will complain but, it won't be here. Not only was the shellfish very undercooked, but the bread was stale/unedible. I can report that the creme brulee has improved....that was about all I enjoyed. I am done with the Bonefish Grill.

1  Thank judy h