“Best upscale in the area”
Review of Chophouse 47

Chophouse 47
Reserve with OpenTable
Chophouse 47 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #74 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pelham Road
Description: Winner of Wine Spectator’s acclaimed “Award of Excellence”, 10best “Top Restaurant” and OpenTable diners’ choice; Chophouse '47 has created a bustling, New York-style steakhouse experience. The menu features expertly broiled USDA prime aged beef, live Maine lobster and colossal shrimp cocktail; for dessert, share a gigantic table sized chocolate cake. Chophouse ’47 offers an extensive- well priced wine list, private event spaces, seating for large parties and seasonal patio dining.
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Certainly the best restaurant in the area. Food is very good, atmosphere is very nice. Good wine list. It is expensive, very expensive for this market. You can get cheaper steaks at at least three other places in within 100 yards but not the same quality or experience. Service is just ok. Restaurant is very dark.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I have always wanted to try at this restaurant and boy, I was not disappointed.

Server helped me select an awesome Red blend to start the evening. I then selected the fillet cut Ribeye with sautéed onions! There was not a bite left when I finished. Perfect size steak at 8oz.

Great service and nice ambiance.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have had occasion to dine at Chop House 47 over the past several years and without exception they have a consistency of service, food quality and attention to detail that is hard to find in the Greenville area. Management presence on the floor regularly and well trained staff continue to make this a top spot for a memorable occasion. Their prices are comparable to the other steak houses that have opened recently in the area.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

We dined at Chophouse 47 to celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary and everything was perfect. At the bar, our drinks were great pours, the bartenders were friendly and helpful. Our server, Rita, was courteous and made our meal extra special. We really appreciated the personal touches that were added to our meals.

We'll definitely be back again!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

If you like paying ala carte side dishes at $13 apiece you will love Chophouse 47. My husband and I shared a bottle of St Francis merlot which was very good. We each had a salad, my lettuce wedge with blue cheese was excellent. My husband did not care for his Caesar salad. We each ordered a filet and they were cooked perfectly. Steven was an excellent server but close to $200 for our minimal dinners was overdone