“Best Indian anywhere!”

Saffron Indian Cuisine
Ranked #7 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2018

You can't go wrong. I try to go here once a week for the lunch buffet. Opens at 11:30 and gets busy quickly. Excellent food and service.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I was in Greenville SC today so I decided to stop by Saffron to get some lunch. I actually did not know that they had a lunch buffet but my wife and I are really glad that we went there for lunch. I have ate at this place several times for dinner and the food is always amazing. the Buffet that I had today was just as Amazing. It was not a huge buffet but it had plenty of choices and all of the food was fresh and delicious. I actually tried at least one of every item on the buffet just to see how everything was and it all was amazing. I can not say the same for other Indian cuisine buffets at other restaurants that I have tried in the past. If you want a really good Indian meal and you are in Greenville SC then you really need to stop by Saffron Indian Cuisine and give them a chance. Price was also very reasonable .

Reviewed 14 April 2018

First time visit for us and our son and daughter-in-law. We did the Sunday buffet, which at a price of $10.95, is a bargain. It allows the novice to try a wide assortment of Indian foods without breaking the bank. I am a great fan of Indian food, but the rest of our group less so. The ambiance at Saffron is very upscale, complete with white tablecloths and a very attentive and knowledgeable wait staff. The food on the buffet was all fresh and clearly identified. I found the tandoori chicken to be especially good as well as the salads. I would definitely go back and recommend it to folks who like Indian food. The others in our party may take some prodding to return.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Saffrron serves probably the best Indian food in Greenville. slightly "off the beaten path" as far as international dining goes (Woodruff is not the easiest road to drive, especially at rush-hour - but take the back road via Miller to get there more easily). Free parking right out front of the Restaurant

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We loved the freshly made dishes: lentil salad, Biryani rice, chicken Tikka, tandoori chicken, vegetable masala, vegetable jalfrazie, and warm naan bread. There were even more dishes than that! The table clothes and napkins were set out nicely and it wasn't too loud. We will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: March 2018