“Great place”

Grimaldi's Pizzeria
Ranked #253 of 1,009 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

They have great food and awesome cheesecake. The guy playing guitar and singing was just background noise (this is the way restaurant music should be) he was not obnoxiously loud or playing bad music. No he wasn't the best but he was pleasant to listen too. If I had a restaurant I would love to have this guy.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

I generally avoid restaurants on Woodruff Road, because the traffic is such a pain. But we will definitely go back to Grimaldi's.

The beer menu was not huge but still solid. The pizzas and salad were great - we sat by the. kitchen and saw them hand tossing and coal firing each one. The atmosphere was sharp - honestly surprising for an outdoor mall.

The employees were so lovely. When we arrived, the hostess, Jess, was so kindly helping a party of six with two very elderly people with walkers. She was so dear in making them comfortable while they waited. Then I ended up leaving my umbrella and she found my number on the wait list and called me to let me know! Our server Zac was professional and patient as we took a long time to decide. We saw the manager Faith keeping things running between the kitchen and wait staff, and she came around to check on us after the rush.

Date night, family dinner, quick bite before movie - I recommend!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 May 2018

I absolutely love the pizza here. We have never been disappointed. The staff is friendly and they seat you quickly. The birthday reward is great. If you sign up Grimaldi's birthday club they will send you a coupon for a large, one topping pizza. This is a $17.00 value. This is where we celebrated my husbands birthday-at his favorite pizza restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 3girlsmom97
Reviewed 26 April 2018

This was my second visit to this restaurant and was again so pleased. Food was excellent. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs. Even the manager, Faith, came by to check on us. I will definitely return to this establishment.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Ok, honestly, I am a Chicago-style pizza snob. I admit it. That being said, I loved this thin crust pizza more than any other non-Chicago style pizza I've ever had. Ever. The restaurant was beautiful. The waitress was nice. The banana cheesecake was ridiculous. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018