“Disappointing latte”

Coyote Coffee Cafe - Powdersville
Ranked #19 of 26 Coffee & Tea in Greenville
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Was passing through the area and bought a latte that turned out to be very, very weak. I’m not surprised by the poor results as the barista didn’t tamp down the espresso grounds. Very nice staff though.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

I love Coyote Coffee. They have great flavors ,iced or hot. My very favorite is when the Christmas season hits because they have the best Christmas coffee! I don't go anywhere else !

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

It was delicious! The service was great, the decor was nice and the iced coffee was delicious! We plan on going back.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

The "White Coyote Coffee" is my favorite coffee.
It is smooth and full of taste.
Be sure to try the early bird specials.
Nice weekend treat.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My teen and I love this place. She likes the frappes and I like the hot flavored coffee or the frappes. They have low calorie items, yummy breakfast sandwiches, protein shakes, smoothies,etc.

Coyote Coffee also has a perks system where for every $75 you spend you get $5 off your order or $10 off after $145 worth.

Definitely give them a try!