“Special Meal for Special Day”

Rick Erwins Westend Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Rick Erwins Westend Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$18 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Augusta
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Our last dinner in Greenville was at Rick Erwin’s West End Grill. We definitely saved the best for last. There are several Rick Erwin establishments in South Carolina and another one in Greenville, Rick Erwin’s Nantucket Seafood. We were celebrating a birthday and our dinner made it even more special. The restaurant is lovely to look at and the service incredible. In honor of our birthday celebration we were presented with a lovely champagne cocktail upon seating.

Now to the food – which was terrific! My husband and I both selected the signature special, a three course meal for $42. We began with the seafood bisque followed by Double-Cut Domestic Lamb Chop for my husband and Pan Seared Sea Scallops for me. Both were served with a variety of risotto, which was cooked perfectly. For our desert selection I had the Vanilla Bean Crème Brulee and my husband had a peanut butter/chocolate cheesecake.

This restaurant is a must return for us on our next trip to Greenville, which hopefully won’t be too long away!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

$300 for dinner for the three of us. Very disappointed. Dust on the furniture. Seafood Tower cost $60 should have been $20. I have gotten better seafood at the supermarket. Some dishes were good some not so much. Service was good and I like the atmosphere but I will not be back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I rarely give 5 stars on restaurants and am not going to now. But this place was great and a 4 Star is very solid. It is an upscale spot located downtown Greenville. I was with my daughter. She had the a carpaccio followed by an amazing Rib Eye Steak. I had the goat cheese salad, followed by Ahi Tuna. A very solid meal and suggest it both for business, and family celebrations. Staff was great and we got to meet Mr. Irwin. He was great!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We finally ventured into Ricks west end grille after numerous trips to ricks Nantucket . I had called earlier and made a reservation and we were seated promptly upon arrival. The restaurant was beautiful and with a great ambience to it. I like bed the pictures hanging along the side wall. We took our seat and a wonderful table by the window perfect for watching greenville as we ate.
Our servers assistant showed up quickly and greeted us and told us who she was and go us water and made sure we were situated. Our server dropped by shortly and talked with us about the restaurant and Greenville, a favorite subject of ours, and took our drink orders. He set the pace for a nice relaxing evening.
I ordered the wedge salad and the Kansas City steak while my wife had the house salad and the trout. This may sound silly but their bread is delivered hot and delicious, I loved it. I was going to order the large wedge salad bu m server informed me that it was huge, I love honestly like this and he was right as even the small one was more than enough. My steak was perfect , one of the best I’ve had and I savored each bite. We had also ordered the 4 cheese macaroni and this was more than we could finish.
My wife’s trout was way too spicy and the menu had mentioned nothing about it being spicy at all. She never complained as she took it as her fault. She took it home with her , I told her next tim sh should mention it as I’m sure they would dove lved the opportunity to fix this.
As we wound down we had room for dessert. I had the carrot cake, huge huge carrot cake and each bite was heaven. She ordered the creme brûlée and it was very good also.
We will definitely visit the west end grille again as it is a winner

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A wonderful restaurant in downtown Greenville near the Peace Center. I had the deliteful surf and turf. The portions are small, but when coupled with the Caesar salad, the fabulous bread, side vegetables, and the crime brule for dessert, it was a very filling meal. The prices seemed right for a restaurant of that caliber. The waitstaff was charming and attentive. Will be going back!