All reviews haywood mall front desk the breakfast area great hotel off the highway definitely stay here again close to downtown fire pit easy access very clean hotel convenient location very nice stay waffles breakfast staff bed was very comfortable furman university staff was friendly
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Mall is close. Plenty of nearby places to eat. Staff is friendly and helpful. Modern decor. Nice rooms. Rooms and bathrooms clean and well stocked with towels and complementary toiletries, not the cheap stuff either.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
BethD1865, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi 274michellep!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review on Tripadvisor! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the modern decor as well as everything else we have to offer. We like to provide the upmost quality in service and cleanliness to meet all of your lodging needs. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 21 August 2018

we were greeted and registered and give complimentary waters. the room was very clean and the service was exellent breakfast had a number of choices to choose from and check out was quick and efficient.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Hi Mvanlaeken1!

I am happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Hampton Inn Greenville/I-385 Haywood Mall! We always strive to provide immaculate service as well as cleanliness at our hotel. We have a rotating hot breakfast that changes every day so we look forward to seeing you next time to provide another excellent breakfast experience. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 9 August 2018

A wonderful place to stay! It was very clean, comfortable bed, great spa-like bathroom and conveniently located to downtown Greenville. We highly recommend staying here and plan to do so on our next trip to Greenville.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Hey Valeried783!

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to leave us a great review! I am glad you enjoyed our hotel with our "great spa-like bathrooms." We can't wait to see you on your next trip!

Reviewed 12 July 2018

Probably the best service I’ve ever received from Hotel staff. I would choose this location again. The staff welcomes you when you walk in and they welcome you back when you leave. Very friendly and inviting atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Hey LLocklear! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review on TripAdvisor! I am so glad you felt welcomed by our wonderful staff, they are what truly sets us apart. Please come back and see us on your next trip to Greenville!

Reviewed 11 July 2018

We stayed here after having to move hotels because of a location change. Nice place, clean rooms, friendly staff. The only down side is getting in and out of the hotel, it requires a u-turn from certain directions and when traffic is heavy its hard

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Beth D, Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Hey KellyAJ1978. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. I am glad you enjoyed our clean rooms and friendly staff. If you stay with us again for next years tournament, please stop by the front desk and we will be more than happy to show you the side road so you can avoid having to make a U-turn. In the mean time, have a great summer. Thanks again for choosing us!