“Over the Top in Personal Care”

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #4 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Greenville, South Carolina
“Over the Top in Personal Care”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My singing group, Greenville in Harmony, held its third annual retreat at the Drury this weekend. These people knock themselves out to be helpful and treated us with great care. When we needed something we had not planned for, the Drury staff was there to help within minutes! What a treat.
Imagine 60 women of all ages eating breakfast three days in a row without a hitch! Plenty to eat; fresh fruit and yogurt in abundance as well as the traditional breakfast fare. There was a dog show going on in town and so we were treated to seeing lovely show dogs parade through the halls, but never heard a bark or saw evidence of a doggie "visit."
I feel certain that retreat 2013 will also be at the Drury...you can't beat it!

Room Tip: Central to many restaurants from Fast Food to fine dining; convenient to downtown Greenville and exc...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank anderson13

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about this hotel. Free dinner, free breakfast, beautiful rooms, beautiful hotel! My first stay will not be my last.

• Stayed February 2012
2 Thank tinkstar7721
Gainesville, Georgia
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Imagine - a new motel allowing pets! The Drury Inn of Greenville, SC is new fresh and WANTS YOUR BUSINESS! This was the way it should be. BUT the went above and beyond. Lobby was inviting and had the aroma of fresh popcorn. Upon check-in I received 4 happy drink tickets and advised of the complimentary hot breakfast and happy hot snacks. Appeared family oriented. Close to many major retail stores. Approximately 5 miles to the TD Convention Center where the dog show was occuring. Room were new looking and the cleanest I have seen in years. This motel really new how to take care of their guests!

Room Tip: I imagine that any floor would be just as perfect as my floor. I was on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank sailawayaussies
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 8 February 2012

This hotel offers truly top-notch amenities at an excellent price. This was actually my first experience at a Drury Inn and Suites and I hope to stay with them more often in the future. I had stopped here in the middle of a very long road trip and after taking advantage of all the great ammenities this hotel had to offer, I felt invigorated to continue with the rest of my trip. Check-in was very smooth and the staff were all very friendly and welcoming. One of the best aspects of this hotel is the room size and layout. The beds were like clouds, and the room had a pull-out sofa, kitchenette, and even a recliner. After settling in a bit, I decided to take advantage of the pool and hot tub. The pool layout was very interesting with the indoor and outdoor sections connected. After soaking in the hot tub for a bit, I returned to my room feeling sleepy, logged on to the speedy free wi-fi for a bit, and then went to sleep. The following morning, I was extremely pleased with the free breakfast - it had a large selection of both hot and cold foods from cereal to eggs to buiscits and gravy to French toast. After enjoying a hearty meal, I was finally ready to say goodbye to Drury and be on my way. I certainly commend this hotel for offering great amenities (free breakfast, free wi-fi, free
sodas, etc.) and great service all at a great price. Isn't that just exactly what all great hotels should be like?

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank Djs94
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 January 2012

It was my first visit of this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised.
The manager's greeting was very warm and friendly, we received a huge discount and also invitation for complimentary three drinks and dinner. Breakfast was free too. Internet is very fast and steady. Room is quiet and clean. The bed was comfortable.
During my previous visits to Greenville stayed in Hampton Inn., but Drury is a winner in this competition.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business