“Great Prime Rib”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Magnolia Park Center. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 18 January 2017

I went for my birthday and had the Prime Rib. Melt in your mouth!!! I also had the pineapple martini. It was perfect! Not too strong and not too sweet. Perfect for a date night!

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered a 7 ounce Filet mignon wrapped in bacon (medium) expecting excellent food. The bacon seemed to be burnt and there was fat present in my filet. I have had lots of filet over the years and I thought it was supposed to be a choice cut of meat!:( The only reason I gave this a 2 instead of a 1 is that our server was attentive and on the spot all evening. I would not recommend this place.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Ace43526,

Thank you for the valuable feedback regarding your recent visit to our Greenville location. I'm glad to hear that the server was attentive but I'm so sorry that we did not execute your filet properly. Firebirds was founded on the highest of standards and when we fail to exceed the expectations of our guests, it is imperative that we rectify the experience. I will forward your comments to our management team and would love to have someone reach out to you. Would you please respond with your contact information?

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Really high quality delicious food. I tried the sesame salmon, added shrimps to Cesar salad and it was really awesome. The server added bread to my order as a gift. I never tasted a delicious bread like that I'm my life. Unfortunately, the food was to go and I had to leave to the airport so I didn't have a chance to ask what kind of bread was that.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This is now one of our favorite restaurants. Everything is so good. The salads are so fresh and every dish is great. Another good thing is they will split your meal and not charge you anything for doing it. I love the Carrot cake dessert, it comes out warm with a cup of warm caramel to pour over the top.

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

We was Christmas shopping and decided to try somewhere we have never eaten before. The aged Ribeye was perfect in all aspects. My wife ordered a prime rib medium well and it came out rare. That took it back and when they brought it back out it was perfect. Great food and great service.