“Excellent!!”

Vic's Pizza
Ranked #222 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Vics Pizza is ranked #1 in Greenville S.C for is authentic New York style pie. A walk through the door of this side street pizza shop will have you feeling that you just blinked you're eyes and arrived in the Big Apple! Whether you decide to dine in and choose from a vast assortment of pizza by the slice or call for delivery, Vics pizza is always Win Win! Family owned and operated, our pizza is made from scratch and simply the best ingredients. We look forward to seeing you!
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Best pizza I've had in a while! Ranks right up there with some of the best NY style pizza we got when we lived in the North East. I called for delivery to my downtown hotel and the guy on the phone caught the driver on his way out and he agreed to wait on my order...that's service!

Will definately have this again when I'm back in town.

2  Thank Monica L

Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

I had heard so much about this pizza place my expectations were pretty high. I was concerned I would be disappointed. However, to my palate's delight it was above and beyond anything I could ever imagine tasting THIS delicious!!!! Huge thanks to Brenda and Greg for their wonderful hospitality and expertise in creating such delicious pizza. I truly can NOT wait to go back!

2  Thank flygeri
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Having tried NY city pizza many, many times, Vics is even better. I am very picky and critical, but this is GREAT ny style pizza, best I've had. Staff is great, and slices are huge! Best pizza by far, and even the HUGE pizza they serve is fantastic. Nothing like pizza from Brooklyn SC.

2  Thank jjbell33
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I had seen a pizza from Vic's and could tell from looking at it that it was going to be good. The next chance I had I took my family and some friends to Vic's. I absolutely loved it! It is a tiny hole in the wall pizza place. That's it. Two booths a table and a shelf along the wall. There seemed to be other items on the menu but as I have told my family 'you don't get salad at a burger joint' you get burgers especially when the name of the place has burger in it. So I wasn't going to Vic's PIZZA for anything else but pizza.
There is a scene in the movie Ratatouille, where the food critic Anton Ego is served a staple meal of ratatouille and he is brought back to his childhood and the memory of eating that simple special dish...that's what Vic's pizza was to me! I grew up in NJ where pizza is pizza! not a chain store, fast food want-to-be! Vic's is hands down the most authentic pizza in Greenville. The crust is perfect the sauce is excellent and the cheese is hot and greasy and slides of the pie like its supposed to!!!! So glad to have found this hidden gem! I will be back!

2  Thank callmemrv
Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I ordered delivery from Vic's tonight (to try for the first time)... well the pizza never showed up. I tried to call them back a few times to see what was going on and there was no answer. When I ordered I gave them my phone number, ordered 2 hours before they closed, and they repeated the correct address to me. There is no excuse to just not show up with someone's food. Now it is late and we are starving!

Been to Vic's Pizza? Share your experiences!