“Yum! Great place for lunch!”
Review of Grill Marks

Grill Marks
Ranked #53 of 966 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Casual, sophisticated dining atmosphere. Great music and an open air feel.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here to lunch and it was great! Good hamburgers and great shakes!! Fun atmosphere and very kid friendly!! This place was really fun with great food!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Best burger ever. Amazing fries with pimento and blue cheese. Large selection of local beers and wines. Pretty good service and reasonable price. What else?!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Grill Marks has a variety of great burgers. Yes, it’s s burger place but the result is a Burger Your Way. The price is very reasonable for a premium burger. They offer almost every topping you would want. The fries come in Fat or Skinny. They are both great but I like the skinny fries. They also have a full bar with happy hour prices. Great service too. You can get burgers many places, but you won’t go wrong here.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I was looking forward to this and was super disappointed. On a positive note our server was very friendly and tried to give good service. Although getting food was very slow so it made her job hard. Otherwise I have nothing good to say about the food. My burger was so dry I might as well have been eating sawdust. I didn’t even eat half. My son got grilled chicken and same for it. He kept saying he felt like he was getting choked because it was so hard to chew and swallow it because it was so dry. So then I ordered him a milkshake. Now you read all this stuff about these over the top milkshakes there. My 8 year old just wanted a plain chocolate milk shake. So how hard can that be? Apparently very. First after ordering it we waited almost 20 minutes for the milkshake after being there already for almost and hour and half. That was the most terrible milk shake ever! He took a sip and said pretty good and then a couple seconds later made this face and said something is wrong there is a terrible taste in my mouth. I made him take two more drinks and same thing. I tried, tasted fine for a second and then there was this strange and bitter aftertaste. So I thought maybe bad milk?? Told server and waited ANOTHER 20 minutes on one milkshake after being promised it would be put at front of line. (I’m pretty sure I could have had a five course meal in less time). Milkshake was the exact same horrible aftertaste. I cannot figure out for the life of me what they make it from because it in no way tastes like milk. I decided that must be why they put on those crazy toppings on them so you can’t taste how bad they are. At that point I’d already paid my tab because after over two hours there we just wanted to leave. We walked a few steps down the street and threw that the milk shake away. And since either of us had really eaten much at that point we headed to Marble Slab and got him a real milkshake. I wouldn’t recommend this place. Was truly the worst dining experience I’ve had downtown in years and years.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We ate on the patio on a night that seemed very busy, so everything was on the slow side. My burger was ordered medium but was completely well done. It tasted fine, but I have definitely had better burgers in Greenville. A waiter brought out a random order of fries to our table about 10 minutes before the actual burgers came, and they were not even remotely warm. That was weird. I was never offered a second beer until we completely finished eating. I would try again when it's not so busy, but wasn't really that impressed with this time.