“Great Deserts!”

Price range: US$3 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and very good Deserts. The salted caramel banana pudding was amazing would travel back just for that item. Chocolate chip cookie was soft and gooey, very delicious. The cupcake was ok, would be willing to try others.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

My wife and I spent some time downtown and walked here from another restaurant for dessert and were not disappointed. She had an oatmeal raisin cookie and coffee while I had a sugar cookie and unsweet iced tea. She absolutely loved the cookie and raved about it. I liked my choice as well and probably could have eaten another -- it was so good. My wife's only concern was that as she finished her coffee there was quite a bit of grounds in the bottom.

The concept of shared space with Judson bookstore is wonderful and after browsing we bought a book.

Definitely a place we'll return to.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We tried the oatmeal raisin, chocolate chunk, peanut butter and lemon blueberry cookies and also had a gluten free cupcake. All were delicious but the lemon blueberry cookie was just amazing with a delicate balance between the two tastes. Absolutely terrific!!

Emily D, Owner at The Chocolate Moose, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you! That means so much to hear you loved EVERYTHING, but especially the lemon blueberry cookies, which are our newest offering! You really made our day and we can't wait to share this with our team :)

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were looking for a sweet treat and a place to cool off in this heat. They had quite a number of dessert items to choose from but we both decided on the chocolate mousse which was delicious. I do want to add that the drip coffee they offer was the BEST coffee I have ever had. They do share a space with a really cool bookstore so this was a bonus for us!!

1  Thank OIBBRUCIE
Reviewed 11 June 2017

We went in to get a book and came out with a sugar Rush! Cupcakes, cookies, and delicious banana pudding!