US$168
US$138
Home2.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$138
US$140
US$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$238
US$180
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Drury Inn & Suites Greenville(Greenville)
US$115
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$194
US$188
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I was under the impression that this hotel would be affordable & convenient according to their website. I booked my husband a room here for his business trip & fortunately he didn't have the opportunity to stay here. Upon arriving to check in, my husband was informed that his room was not ready & they were very insensitive to my husband's situation as he had been traveling since 3 that morning. The manager was rude and unprofessional, & my husband complained to me that the office reaked of cigarette smoke and the facility looked unsafe & not well maintained. There were issues with the details of my husband's room that wasn't discussed upfront when I booked the room. This was a major inconvenience & I ended up canceling his reservation & booked a room at the Value Place. I advise everyone to take heed to the posted reviews about this hotel on other sites & don't waste your time or money!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business