“Another Hotel Turned Low Income Housing”

InTown Suites Greenville North
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greenville
InTown Suites Greenville North
Ranked #53 of 64 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

STAY AWAY! Greenville is a growing city but it's never been a huge tourist destination and this means a lot of the so-called hotels have become long term welfare housing. Unfortunately InTown has become another victim of doing what they must to stay in business. This place is filthy and you will find empty cans of beer just laying around and if you want a real treat check out the place after midnight. The people walking around the parking lot look like The Walking Dead. Junkies galore. Honestly the cops are there just about every day of the week sometimes multiple times a day. Most of the hotels in this area of Wade Hampton Blvd have this problem because it's a no man's land. The growth and prosperity that has helped the central part of Greenville City has not reached this area and unfortunately it isn't going to improve anytime soon. If you are looking for a place to stay just do yourself a favor and stay at one of the better hotels like The Hyatt, The Westin, Hilton, Crowne Plaza or any of the top rated hotels on TripAdvisor.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
6  Thank ten90x
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 February 2015 via mobile

I was under the impression that this hotel would be affordable & convenient according to their website. I booked my husband a room here for his business trip & fortunately he didn't have the opportunity to stay here. Upon arriving to check in, my husband was informed that his room was not ready & they were very insensitive to my husband's situation as he had been traveling since 3 that morning. The manager was rude and unprofessional, & my husband complained to me that the office reaked of cigarette smoke and the facility looked unsafe & not well maintained. There were issues with the details of my husband's room that wasn't discussed upfront when I booked the room. This was a major inconvenience & I ended up canceling his reservation & booked a room at the Value Place. I advise everyone to take heed to the posted reviews about this hotel on other sites & don't waste your time or money!

Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business