“Great Crab Legs”

Harbor Inn Seafood
Ranked #313 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Harbor Inn features fresh, delicious seafood served in our dining rooms or prepared for "take-home" meals. Treat your family to lunch or dinner at a Harbor Inn near you.
Reviewed 31 August 2015

Went with friends for lunch after church today and my wife and I both had their crab legs. They were wonderful. Cooked to perfection, great taste, and the right portion for a good price. We were very happy with the food. Our friends had Red Snapper and Shrimp and said that both were great. This is not an atmospheric place, but they give you good food at a great value.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

We felt like an inconvenience for our server. We made eye contact with another guest who shared our feelings. The restaurant was NOT busy but our server took her sweet time waiting on us as well as bringing our food to the table cold. Won't make the mistake of eating there again.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

This was an average experience at an average restaurant. The portions were huge. The place was clean, if a little bit tacky. I'd eat there again.

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Very good seafood for the price. My favorite of the three fried seafood selections I got was the salt and pepper catfish. The fried oysters were very good also. My son got a medium rare rib eye steak and it was cooked perfectly. They have broiled seafood also. We Will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Stopped in for some quick take-home seafood. Placed a Shrimp and Scallop order - broiled. After a bit of a wait, the order-taker asked if we wanted a Shrimp/Scallop/Oyster dinner instead - apparently the kitchen screwed up the order. Said we wanted our original order. Got it 5-10 minutes later and took off for home. Once their and opened the box, say to was fried instead of broiled. It was ok - but not sure I would return. Wished I would have checked before leaving but had waited long enough. A tad expensive for a screwed-up order.

1  Thank Dan N