All reviews nantucket seafood great location nantucket restaurant front desk main street skating rink within walking distance greenville downtown falls park parking garage wedding party reedy river self park an upgrade very nice hotel restaurants and shops the swamp rabbit trail
Reviewed 13 April 2018

We're from Miami Florida and we came to Greenville,a very clean and quaint City for a day at BMW Performance Center. The Courtyard in Greenville is a unique property, rooms are extremely new and clean bathrooms have all the amenities, beds are comfortable, room temperature great not noisy, restaurant excellent, guests common area has individual booths and TV screens and also many chairs with tables to watch giant TV with 10 different stations at same time. Almost forgot , all hotel employees, from the greeter at the door, front desk, bars, housekeeping, etc, courteous and pleasant.
We will comeback to visit Greenville and stay at The Courtyard. CD.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Carlos D
Reviewed 5 April 2018

My husband and I spent a night at the Courtyard in Downtown Greenville over Easter. Check-in was quick and easy, we valet parked the car and it was very nice to have a room that faced out over the front lawn of the hotel with a nice waterfall on one side. Some of the little ones were enjoying running around on the grass and tables were set up for outdoor dining on the side. When we got home from this trip, I happened to look at pictures from our first trip to Greenville during winter and saw that the grassy area was transformed into an ice rink in the winter. I had forgotten but how wonderful is that for a family getaway!!!

Our room was comfortable and quiet but one quite unexpected thing...if you look at my pictures, the ones taken at night have a bright full moon...of course I had to get a picture...and very pretty view of the street. Come morning, a bright sunrise woke us up. If you are sensitive to light while sleeping, make sure you close the curtains.

We had a late checkout, so my husband and I had a nice leisurely Easter Brunch before walking back to the hotel, got our luggage and headed home. Looking forward to our next occasion to come back!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anne M
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great location if you want to be near the park / shops and restaurants. The parking is easy and cheap at $12 per day and you can come and go as many times as you like. First time you arrive take a ticket from the barrier and then reception swop for a plastic card.
Rooms not massive but clean and plenty of tv channels.
Enjoyed the restaurant connected to the hotel and good service. Not cheap!
Having the bar in reception was nice after a long day working and good recommendations from the barman.
Will stay here again when in Greenville later in the year.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Graham W
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The room was comfortable, clean and inviting. The hotel was in the PERFECT location. (We had a room that had been renovated - 5th floor.). While I didn’t visit, they had live music in the bar in the evening. Gave you a good Greenville vibe.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank trvlr609
Reviewed 22 March 2018

The property was clean, the room was awesome and the staff was helpful and polite. The location was within walking distance of a variety of restaurants and shops. I was very satisfied with my stay....

• Trip type: Travelled on business