All reviews front desk whole foods cracker barrel great hotel shopping and restaurants made to order breakfast omelet woodruff road excellent stay business traveler easy access fitness center clean hotel business trip convenient location staff was very friendly up to date
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stayed here several times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a good location, easy to find and has several shops, stores, restaurants and attractions within a few miles of hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
1  Thank A4333PNwalterm

A43333PMwalterm,
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel of your recent stay. I am pleased to see that you are a continued supporter of our hotel. Thank you for your continued business. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I can't say enough about the quality of this hotel and the exceptional level of customer service it provided. The hotel is located just off the highway about ten minutes outside Greenville, SC, and is surrounded by many good chain restaurants and stores. You'll need to drive to the city. Great food, great staff and spotlessly clean room.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Englandbound2010

Englandbound2010,
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to see that you gave us 5 stars. We truly strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations. I am glad you were able to enjoy the surroundings while here. We hope to see you again soon when in the area.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

this would be your typical hotel that is clean and cozy. I have stayed here a number of times and every time it is always the same courteous service. I just wish the food menu in the restaurant was a better and had more options. Then again they have a full bar to make up for it. There are many other restaurants in the immediate are to take an uber to. Service and Location is good. I would stay anytime I am in Greenville!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Roccosoprano,
Thank you for your recent stay. I am please to see you enjoyed your stay and that you continue to support our hotel. We do strive to meet our guests needs. We hope to see you again when you travel to Greenville.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

Great room, great value! If you need a great place to stay this is the place. Immaculate rooms with the most comfortable beds, as Hilton is known for. Staff is very helpful, professional, and courteous.

1  Thank judyf910

judyf910,
Thank you for your recent stay and glowing review. I am pleased to see you enjoyed everything. I will certainly pass along your comments to the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

This hotel was great. My boyfriend had a broken leg with a full case so we booked an handicap accessible room. The room was right by the elevator, spacious, and he was easily able to get around in the bathroom.

If booking an accessible room, make sure that you specify between handicap accessible or hearing accessible, and let them know if you want a bathtub or shower, because some of the accessible rooms have either/or.

Every staff member we came in contact with was fantastic. We did not have the breakfast, but it looked and smelled delicious. We will definitely stay at this hotel again.

1  Thank Jessica B

Jessica B,
Thank you for your recent stay and fantastic review. I am pleased to see that you and your boyfriend had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again soon when in the area.