All reviews an extended stay restaurants and shopping front desk kitchenette towels sleep
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Clean and roomy. Comfortable bed and recliner in room. Includes a flatscreen TV, large fridge, cooktop, and microwave. Dependable broadband internet completes the requirements for a comfortable business trip.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MarkK4939, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Greenville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My Place Hotel Greenville is clean and the staff have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome. They are very friendly. The area is safe with loads of restaurants and shopping nearby. The rooms are spacious and have a nice kitchen area. Plenty of parking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review! We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasant staff everyone was friendly and easy going. great Environment and Convenient location for the job site I was working. They don’t have a breakfast setting that’s the only thing that’s stoping this place from becoming 4 stars

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Mark K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Greenville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the My Place Greenville during your recent visit. We are glad you found the hotel and staff accommodating for all of your needs. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Josh checked us in and told us everything we needed to know about the hotel. Efficient, friendly check-in. The hotel is relatively new and exceptionally clean. Great location with restaurants and shopping nearby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Mark K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Greenville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I give this motel the best I have stayed in my whole life rating for the price. The beds are better than at Holiday inn Express and the other higher price motels and hotels that I have stayed in for last 25 year's I've been staying here during the week for 3 months and I'm not looking for anywhere else while this job is going on

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Mark K, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Greenville, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for recommending My Place Hotel Greenville! We are thrilled that you had an amazing stay! Our new facility is a great hotel option for many travelers. Each room has superior quality bedding, and a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator, microwave, and a two burner stovetop.
We hope to see you again in the future.