“So.so.”

Stone Pizza Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Stone Pizza Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #542 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$4 - US$30
Description: Stone Pizza Company prides themselves in their unique fire-inspired Neapolitan/New York style pizzas and killer craft beers. With fresh ingredients imported directly from Italy, each pizza is formed by hand and takes only 90 seconds to cook in a wood fired oven! But their pizzas are not the only thing people in the area have been raving about, Stone Pizza Company also hosts a one-of-a-kind beer delivery system designed and built by the same people who designed and built systems for renowned breweries such as Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, Green Man Brewery, Oskar Blues Brewery, and Highland Brewing Company. One bite and one sip, you’ll enjoy nothing but the best from Stone Pizza Company!
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

First...we have always been curious about this place....Always packed on a weekend night.
my husband and I decided to try on Sunday lunch. We came right when it opened at1130.
The slippery floor SUCKED
First... PLEASE update your menu on the website...still has a brunch menu on it.
Second....the waitstaff was nice...the food took a long time considering we were the only ones in the restaurant for the first 40 minutes
Third....the Neopolitan pizzas that we order...The Salciccia and Funghi was good..just be warned..its sausage crumbles not Italian Sausage chunks...i was looking forward to mine, the prosciutto and arugula but was disappointed, it was a sopping mess that had zero crispy crust...Not worth the price tag
of sixteen bucks
Fourth...the desserts were ok.
i liked the tiramisu and my husband thought the nutella calzone was just ok.
....We like trying new and different places throughout Greenville....
We tried.
Dont think we'll be back due to the quality and price of the pizzas.
You have to up your game, Stone....even though you have the legit oven, there is better pizza out there to be had.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

The food was outstanding and the staff so welcoming and attentive! This is one of only 2 places in SC to get real, certified Neopolitan Pizza. Really doesn't matter what all that means, just go try some, it is great!! And don't forget dessert, it was fantastic!!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My husband, daughter and I went here on a Friday night to celebrate a birthday. I'll start with the positive. The pizza tasted fine. The crust had a good flavor. Now for the negatives that far outweighed the positive. We arrived shortly before 5 pm thinking there would be a wait on a Friday night but there was no wait all night. Plenty of empty tables which is not a good sign. We went outside to sit because it was so loud in the very small dining area. It was no better outside. Normally I try to ignore the noise because I am older but even my millennial age daughter said it was over the top loud. We could barely carry on a conversation. We asked the server if she could turn it down a bit which I think she did turn it down slightly. We ordered drinks. My husband's beer was fine but my white wine was lukewarm which is awful to drink. My daughter tried the sparkling wine on tap prosecco and it was just ok but she could drink it. Next she ordered what was listed as a sparkling white wine. The server brought out something that looked like really cheap white zinfandel stuff that was a dark reddish color. It was awful. The server did replace whatever that was with a glass of the lukewarm white wine without charging us. The pizza came and as I said it tasted fine but the server mixed up mine and my husband's order slightly. We made it work as we felt like we had already asked for enough. The real kicker was when the bill came and I saw the total. We had a $15 off coupon and the bill for 3 create your own pizzas, each with 3 toppings, 2 beers and 4 glasses of lukewarm wine, tax and tip still came to $81!!!! Now I know why the place was empty most of the night. I do not recommend this place and we will not go back.

Wayne G, Owner at Stone Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Stone Pizza Company has new management and a great staff this review was heard and actions were taken! Give it another try it will be worth it.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The restaurant retains its industrial charm and is comfortable to sit and relax. They offer two pizza styles, New York and Stone Fired. We went with the Stone Fired which are a bit too large for a meal but make for a nice take home for lunch the following day. The pizzas were good and the wait staff was friendly and attentive. If you think the smaller Stone Fired pies will leave you hungry, try the fresh backed bread sticks with Parmesan Cheese. There were several beers on tap and the bar offered a variety of adult beverages. If your in the North Main area this might be a good option.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

North Main has started to enjoy the boom in locally owned restaurants enjoyed in downtown Greenville. Stone Pizza open for a little over a year is a key example. Located at the intersection of Stone and Park Aves., this cozy restaurant offers excellent wood fired pizza an extensive beer tap and both indoor and dog friendly out door dining (on a shady screened porch). Excellent bands perform on most nights. Reservations recommended.