“Great service ”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 983 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$10 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Description: Ruth's Chris Steak House specializes in serving aged USDA Prime steaks, broiled in a trademark 1800-degree oven and served on a plate heated to 500 degrees to ensure the steak stays "sizzling" hot. To experience fine dining at its best … Just follow the sizzle to the nearest Ruth's Chris Steak House.
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Our server Sydney was amazing. She brought us a complimentary shrimp appetizer for my best friends birthday and really made us feel special. Will definitely be back.

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for the outstanding feedback, Brooke! I will definitely share your kind words with Syney. We are all thrilled we could help celebrate your friend's birthday, and look forward to your nent visit.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary at Ruth’s Chris. We were treated like royalty by the entire staff. Multiple employees stopped to wish us a happy anniversary. Josh C, our waiter, was very knowledgeable and helpful. He had perfect timing and always checked on us without “hovering”. We were treated to a free appetizer and a free dessert. The dessert even had the message “Happy Anniversary “ written on it in chocolate. The fresh rose petals on the table were a nice touch. The food itself was amazing and we actually spent 3 full hours enjoying the atmosphere, the food, and each other’s company.

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you, Kristy! It is wonderful hearing you and your husband enjoyed celebrating with us. I look forward to welcoming you both back for more special occasions in the future.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Embassy Suites were Chris Ruth's is located not knowing anything about the restaurant. We thought it was something laid back. Boy was we wrong and they treated us like we were not human. They were 5 of us and we deserved to be there just as much as any of the other people in there and could have offered it. However, since we were treated the way we were we just got few things and left and a very cheap tip. Never will I give a Chris Ruth's my time of day more less my money!

Kirk W, Owner at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback, Sharon. I'm very sorry to know that your recent experience at our restaurant fell short of your expecations. Should you wish to discuss your specific concerns in greater detail, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, (864) 242-2000.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This establishments reputation precedes its self and this visit was no disappointment. We were quickly seated upon our arrival. Service was exceptional and the food was prepared to perfection.

Kirk W, General Manager at Ruth's Chris Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Stacy! It was wonderful having you join us. I am delighted the service and meal were top notch for you. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

The food was well prepared and a big "Thank You " to Stephen our server. It is a really great place to unwind and just sit back and enjoy.

I am thrilled the food and service exceeded expectations, Miriam. It was a delight having you join us. I look forward to next time.

Best wishes,