“Great visit”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #187 of 968 Restaurants in Greenville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I drove to the restaurant from Asheville, NC...we arrived around 1:00 pm...we were immediately seated.Our waitress, Dedre, was excellent! Our food was delicious and we both ordered a slice of cheesecake which was wonderful

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My husband and I enjoy late lunches at the Cheesecake Factory and are frequent guests here. We find that if we arrive about 2-3 PM, we can secure a table rather promptly. The food is always consistently very fresh and tasty. Most of our servers have been quite friendly as well as courteous. However, yesterday's service was extremely disappointing. Our waitress seemed to be in a hurry, although the crowd had thinned out considerably by 2:30 PM. Not asking us if we would like the bread basket, (we usually ask for only the brown bread), she took our order, brought our drinks, and then, of course, someone else brought the entrees to the table. My husband needed a refill on his drink, and after not seeing our waitress at all for several minutes, I asked a passing waiter if he could bring my husband some unsweetened tea. He grabbed the empty glass and a few minutes later walked by the table, SLAMMING the glass down hard and walked away. Shocking for Cheesecake Factory service commitment. Our waitress finally returned, we declined dessert, she brought our check, she was turning quickly away from us when she said "thank you" and left. While we understand the necessity of the servers working with several customers at once, we were surprised that everyone seemed to be in such a huff yesterday. Not up to par for Cheesecake Factory. I believe that a little customer service training review is in order.

1  Thank Lynda13
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I don't care what anyone says, it's worth the price AND the wait. There wouldn't be such a long wait if the place was horrible. I always have the best experience, food & service and I love returning.

My only complaint is I LOVE the jumbo shrimp platter, you just don't get enough shrimp. Other than that everything is perfect. Keep it up!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice visit to the Cheesecake Factory. Our wait time was only 20 minutes. Food was made exactly to order and the cheesecake was ... well GREAT lol

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Was hesitant to visit because last weekend my daughter visited and had horrible service and food. I was pleasantly surprised. Service was great and the food was superb. I ordered a new item which was hamburger and cheesy on-site a fried wonton wrapper. It was very tasty. Our drinks were kept filled and my blood orange margarita was super. This trip did not disappoint.