All reviews room was clean place to stay the ground floor bon secours the breakfast area front desk clerk check in was easy enjoyed my stay shuttle service a great stay lina motel wellness interstate sc refrigerator downtown
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Traveling international can be a challenge, but luckily for me it wasn't. I want to thank Sharley at the Sleep Inn TD Convention center for making me feel right at home. The hotel is in a central location and Sharley was able to provide me valuable information to aid in getting around Greenville, SC. Her courteous manner and knowledge of the city was a gem. Sharley if you are over in Germany please reach out so that I can reciprocate. You are awesome and your smile is infectious!!!!

Room tip: Speak with Sharley
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I stayed twice in October on my way to Durham from Atlanta and on my way back to Atlanta in a one week period during October. First stay was in an accessible room that was not really an accessible room except for the bathroom being large enough to accommodate a wheelchair. It was the only room available. I kept bumping my head on the towel rack when getting up from the toilet. Had the pleasure of meeting Sharley front desk clerk on the dayshift. at checkout on my second stay. on my first stay my arrival was at 10pm. Being directionally challenged, I was lost for over an hour until the front desk clerk was kind enough to talk me through to the hotel. Seeing her warm and friendly face was so appreciated. Wish I could remember her name. Left my phone charger on the first stay and retrieved on checkout from the second stay thanks to the sales manager locating it in an unmarked baggie in the front desk drawer. look forward to staying again when I stop in Greenville.

Room tip: Try to avoid accessible rooms. If you really need one, check it out to be sure it's really accessible.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeanne M, Manager at Sleep Inn at TD Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. I am glad to hear that we will be our top choice when you visit Greenville, SC in a future day. We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Lina Castano
AGM/Sales Manager

Reviewed 30 September 2017

This is a nice place for the price. The room was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The room was small - thankfully just the two of us. If our kids were with us it would have been cramped. Convenient to Greenville Memorial, and there are places to eat nearby. Would recommend for 1 or 2 people in the room.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I liked this Sleep Inn,
I thought it was clean,kept up well and the queen bed room was not the largest,but it didn't have to be.
The only small issue was the toilet was very low to the floor and didn't seem to have much power.
The lady that checked us in was dazzling in both looks and personality!
No idea who she is in the chain of command or her name even,but everything ran smooth,efficient and with speed.
I'd return,

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jeanne M, Manager at Sleep Inn at TD Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for the positive review. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be pass along to the staff and management alike. We hope that the next time you are in Greenville , SC that you will select our hotel again.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. Great AC and continental breakfast. Had a great stay and a very kind staff. They were wonderful about shuttling me to and fro. Angela, Sharley and Jean were always friends and welcoming. Kudos to this staff

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jeanne M, Manager at Sleep Inn at TD Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Dear Lori,

I am so glad to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.