All reviews great hotel breakfast staff home away from home easy access clean rooms the breakfast area would definitely stay here again off the highway staff was very friendly fitness room restaurants and shopping nice stay close to downtown bed was very comfortable woodruff inns desk
Reviewed 24 September 2018

This hotel was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I would recommend it if you are in the area. I did not eat breakfast, however, the coffee tasted good too. The service was great and everyone was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TamarcusD, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 - Woodruff Rd., responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear rhinegardener45,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us, Please when you back in the area we hope that you choose us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

My family and I appreciated the hospitality. We were seeking shelter from Hurricane Florence. Your staff made us feel at home. We felt very relaxed. Thank you so much Roman for assisting in such a courteous way to make our stay pleasant. We are grateful to the entire staff for their kind and professional service.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear fbenjamin2,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community! We are happy to hear that you and your family had a pleasant stay here with us, I will share your kind words with Roman as I know he will be happy to hear that he was able to bring light into you and your family during the hurricane. We hope that if you and your family should ever come back to the area that you will choose us for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

This Hampton Inn has become our regular place to stay in Greenville, SC as my wife and I travel there often. Though there are many good alternatives in the metro area area, this property has proven to be consistent service by a dedicated staff, and provides superb housekeeping, food, and amenities. Parking is convenient and access to the hotel (direct to/from I-85 and I-385) is good. Additionally, there is almost anything you need within a mile of the property (not to mention proximity to the Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (GSP). Again, I must reiterate consistency as this is the thing that I miss the most at so many other properties. This is not just one more Hampton Inn; it is among their best!
Although there is some major road construction on the Interstates, access and signage remains reasonable. When this is complete, it will be ideal.

1  Thank Cliff W

Dear Cliff W,

Thank you so much for sharing your kind thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! We are really happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us and was able to enjoy some of the many things that Greenville has to offer. We hope that when you back that you choose us for your lodging needs. If you should need any reservation assistance please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

As always excellent stay at Hampton. The only downfall is the hotel being right bedside I-385 and Woodruff Rd. Both are exceptionally busy and woodruff Road is starting to get a little rough. Altogether this was a great stay for the one night. Easy access to the interstate and downtown.

Dear drewsaccord,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, the traffic is a little congested due to the easy commute to the highway. But we try to make sure that every guest has a great stay with us. When your travels bring you back to the area please feel free to contact me for any reservation needs.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Restaurant (IHOP) easy walking distance. Not far from I85. Quiet area. Easy load/unload. Counter personnel very polite and helpful
Plenty of parking. Outdoor swimming pool and gym available . Would stay there again .

Dear veedee72,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with the TripAdvisor community! We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay, I will let the staff know that they help make your stay a rememberable one. When your back in the area we hope to hear from you again.