All reviews front desk greenville airport room was clean within walking distance fitness center continental breakfast staff was friendly a great stay off the highway very nice hotel the breakfast area would stay again shuttle pillows gsp internet walmart
Reviewed 20 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2015

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Everything about the hotel was very nice. Room was very clean and amenities were good. My only comment would be the housecleaning staff. They were NOT friendly and never made eye contact or said "hello" or "goodbye" - very indifferent to the hotel guests. Everything else way very satisfactory. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your comments regarding the Wingate By Wyndham Greenville Airport! I am glad that you found the hotel to your liking and you would stay with us again on your next trip to Greenville, SC! I will speak with our Housekeeping Supervisor regarding the housekeepers and thank you for letting us know! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 August 2015

The staff of this hotel who I spoke with on the phone before my arrival and at the front desk were super friendly and helpful. I was there with a large group and the hotel was accommodating to our needs. The hotel was very clean. Having a microwave and refrigerator in each room is a nice feature. As other reviewers have mentioned, probably best to just skip the breakfast. Actually, there were some prepackaged foods, such as yogurt and cereal that are fine to eat, but I would skip the other foods. There are a lot of restaurants in the surrounding area.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
WingateGreenvilleSC, Director of Sales at Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2015

Thank you for your comments regarding the Wingate By Wyndham Greenville Airport! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I would like for you to revisit our breakfast the next time you are here because we are adding additional items which I think that you would really enjoy! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 18 August 2015