“Delicious Breakfast”
Review of Thomas Cafe

Thomas Cafe
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed 15 October 2017

- great place for breakfast
- lots of local people coming and going
- an old fashion eatery
- specials of the day featured fresh local ingredients

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We were recommended this restaurant by a local. I had the best freshest fried shrimp of the week. They nearly melted in your mouth. I will definitely return next time I am in the area. It is small, we got the last table when we arrived, but the food came quickly. The key lime pie was tart and delicious.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

We visited the cafe for breakfast and lunch on the same day. The place has the look and feel of being a local favorite and it is! During breakfast, a double table was filled to overflowing with a group of men from 40-80+ years old. Some were eating, some were talking, some were reading the paper, and some were just taking it all in.
When we returned for lunch, Dez, a waitress, gave me a hard time when I asked if the fish was fresh. That was the beginning of a lunchtime filled with double entendres and laughter. I would return just for the banter between Dez and Ashley, but the food was EXCELLENT, too. Be sure to try the Pawley Pie, even if you order it to go.
If you are looking for local flavor and excellent home cooking, visit Thomas Cafe in Georgetown, SC.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Thomas Cafe is a quaint local cafe. They call people by their first names and gives great service to everyone, even a northerner! My husband enjoy the honey glazed ham special and I had the salmon croquettes special. Both included your choice of three side dishes. Luzianne Sweet tea was great, even though I need to make it half strength with unsweetened tea. Wonderful food, great service is worth five stars!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Food is always delicious, but allow time because it’s not a fast food restaurant. It’s cook to order.