Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Amazing paddle board tour

We went on a two hour tour and it was amazing! Our guides were John and Hailey. Both of the guides... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Jasonmossburg
Clarendon Hills, Illinois
via mobile
Spectacular Sunset

I went on a whim to Charleston by myself for a mini-vacation. I tried to pick different activities... read more

Reviewed 27 September 2018
Tara B

All reviews paddle boarding big john folly river dolphin safari fun guide saw dolphins eco system afternoon tour fun event great fun first timers local ecosystem awesome experience these guys feel comfortable great instruction great tour
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided Togo last minute paddle boarding and went with SUP. It was our first time paddle boarding and we LOVED it. Eric and Brian were great teachers and guides. Thank you for a great experience.

Date of experience: August 2017
FollyStandUpGuy, Owner at Charleston SUP Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Aloha! We are so glad you decided to SUP with us! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My daughters and I enjoyed our first paddle board experience. Our guide Eric was an excellent teacher and guide. We saw dolphins, pelicans, and a turtle along the way. I highly recommend taking one of their excursions.

Date of experience: August 2017
FollyStandUpGuy, Owner at Charleston SUP Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Aloha Cheryl!
We are so glad you had such a great time! We hope you will come back to SUP with us again!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We went when the wind was pretty strong but the instructor was super patient and guided us through the tour! It was definitely one of the coolest experiences I've ever had and we also got to see the dolphins!! I would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: July 2017
FollyStandUpGuy, Owner at Charleston SUP Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Aloha! We are so glad y'all came out to SUP with us even with the strong wind. We love that you had a little adventure out there! Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Our Experience with SUP was wonderful from start to finish. Everyone associated with SUP was kind and professional. Our guides, Eric and Al were informative and provided simple, easy instruction. We had our 8 year old daughter with us and she had a blast. We are looking forward to our next visit with SUP. Edward D. from Dayton, Ohio

Date of experience: June 2017
FollyStandUpGuy, Owner at Charleston SUP Safaris, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Aloha Edward,
Thank you for such a great review! We are so glad y'all were able to come out SUPing with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

From my first phone call which was for information only, I was impressed. I wanted to take my 12 year old grandson for a lesson. Instead, Ashley Ann recommended the 2 hour morning dolphin tour, explaining it included some instruction on land for about 20 minutes before actually getting on the SUP and into the water. I ended up taking Carter and his friend, Mikey, so they could share the fun. Their guides, Eric and Al, were patient and fun and let the boys have a good time. There were 8 people with 2 guides which was a safe ratio. Fortunately, we live in Charleston, so the boys will be doing this again. I've already recommended Chas SUP to many of my friends. Thanks for a good time!

Date of experience: July 2017

Aloha Sandra,
Thank you for such a great review. We loved having y'all out on the water with us. We hope to see you again soon!