“A Little "Peace" of Paradise!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
megantrac...
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“A Little "Peace" of Paradise!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

Being a self-employed over-worked person, I decided I needed A vacation. It needed to be close to home but feel like a world away. It needed to be affordable, quite, and within walking distance to the beach. Most of all it had to except pets with a refundable security deposit. I had been to Edisto Island 40 years ago as a child and what I remembered was that it had a great beach, shells, and was quite. To my amazement it is still all of those things. Even better the realty company had an off season "name your own price" special. I rented the top floor of a quaint beach house right across from the beach for 5 nights for $300.00's. It only had one bedroom but could've slept more with the extra twin beds in the living room. The house was at least 40 or more years old, but that's what gave it so much character. The huge moss draped 100 year old oaks, the large screened porch, and the sound of the waves breaking made me want to stay there curled up with a great book ( Bible) and my dog, when ever I wasn't walking the (very dog friendly) beach. There are a few good restaurants, all very low key. Great biking areas, including Botany Bay A MUST see! 2 state parks one on the ocean. Most of all the town is very quite and family oriented and friendly!! If your looking for night life and tripping the light fantastic, you won't like it here! That's why I'll be back year after year, I just want PEACE and quite!! I live near Myrtle Beach I can get all that noise, traffic, nitelife, shows and such by driving 20 miles up the road. Edisto was just over 100 miles, but I felt like I was a world away! This GEM is one of my favorite getaways!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price and location, accepted pets waived the pet security, returned the $100.00 house security
Liked least: Its booked up most of the spring and summer season? Stairs to second floor, I travel heavy laden
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Jul 2012
You have "discovered" what Edisto is truly all about - the beach - the quiet - and most importantly the time with family and friends. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to your next visit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing